• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Ava CAmadeusA could you make more of a formal post about this? this one seemed rushed and completely insensitive towards the Au community. Please just take the time to clear up a few things like will Au ever come back up ect. Just explain it to us properly please

Last edited:

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
After three and a half years, it's come to this. My gosh, what a sad sad ending to Australian players. RIP everyone, and I hope your future endeavours carry you forward in life.
Love Werdna
xoxo
EDIT: Is it still April fools..

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Foreseeable I think, but most definitely unfortunate. Personally, I don't think it's a temporary issue in regards to database connection, I think that may have contributed to the decision, but definitely was not the sole reason. I don't know anything about MCGamer's finances, but definitely seems like they're cutting costs once again on a network that may have potentially self-funded itself with the amount of donations from the AU community; then again the population was quite low so maybe it wasn't sustainable.

_iBowSpqmYT

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing au for years now it's what I loved to play but now mcsg is going to shut down I can see it au was great

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Foreseeable I think, but most definitely unfortunate. Personally, I don't think it's a temporary issue in regards to database connection, I think that may have contributed to the decision, but definitely was not the sole reason. I don't know anything about MCGamer's finances, but definitely seems like they're cutting costs once again on a network that may have potentially self-funded itself with the amount of donations from the AU community; then again the population was quite low so maybe it wasn't sustainable.
NEVER SAY NEVER! ITS JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT RIGHT?

right?

It is right?

;-;

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
AU was the first type I played on, even though I live in the US. It'll be sad to see it go, but even more exciting to see the new one back and better than ever!

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Sucks to hear this. Hopefully the expenses of AU can be put to something else. :)

Quantum
Reaction score
Where can I win 6-man games now? :( CA has been shutdown, and now AU too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci