• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been part of the Australian Community for a long time now, I have to say it was a great community at the start. I ended up getting quite good at the game and eventually reached my goal of 1000 wins. I played every day up until the point where myself and a lot of the older players switched to counterstrike. I returned a year later for a few months and not seeing any of the older players (too many to count) was disappointing as it wasn't as fun and enjoyable lobbying with the lads every week night a mucking around. Many players will agree me that the community has died and hopefully, maybe not for newer players but for old. I strongly believe that the AUSSIES were the better MCSG players! We had half if not less players than US and after a while, you came to realise that the majority of AU players were good a PVPing and were great at the game. About 20 out of 24 players were experienced and good a PVPing. This made it a lot harder to win games. Where as in the US and other regions, the players are also very good but still 10 out of 24 players were experienced and good a PVPing. If Australian players join your US servers, the majority of us will get high ping, making it difficult to play with such delay resulting in our skill level being brought down. Eventually AU players will decide to leave and try to find a more enjoyable playing style.

You are loosing a great bunch of players, Minecraft is played world wide and Minecraft Survival games or Hunger games is being played or has been played by the majority of Minecraft players. You MUST bring back the AU location

ilikecake6359

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been part of the Australian Community for a long time now, I have to say it was a great community at the start. I ended up getting quite good at the game and eventually reached my goal of 1000 wins. I played every day up until the point where myself and a lot of the older players switched to counterstrike. I returned a year later for a few months and not seeing any of the older players (too many to count) was disappointing as it wasn't as fun and enjoyable lobbying with the lads every week night a mucking around. Many players will agree me that the community has died and hopefully, maybe not for newer players but for old. I strongly believe that the AUSSIES were the better MCSG players! We had half if not less players than US and after a while, you came to realise that the majority of AU players were good a PVPing and were great at the game. About 20 out of 24 players were experienced and good a PVPing. This made it a lot harder to win games. Where as in the US and other regions, the players are also very good but still 10 out of 24 players were experienced and good a PVPing. If Australian players join your US servers, the majority of us will get high ping, making it difficult to play with such delay resulting in our skill level being brought down. Eventually AU players will decide to leave and try to find a more enjoyable playing style.

You are loosing a great bunch of players, Minecraft is played world wide and Minecraft Survival games or Hunger games is being played or has been played by the majority of Minecraft players. You MUST bring back the AU location
I remember you

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score

I remember you as well

user5739485

Survivor
Reaction score
When are you guys gonna realise AU isn't coming back. Chad does not care about you or what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci