• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
yo to the staff is au actually coming back up or are you just leading on ur players, honest answer pls

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
yo to the staff is au actually coming back up or are you just leading on ur players, honest answer pls
This is how it should have gone down;Priority no.1---> active anti cheat ---> = more consistent players = more donators = more cash injection to fund a reliable au host.
Do I think this is going to happen? tbh not in the foreseeable future :c

feminist

Career
Reaction score
This is how it should have gone down;Priority no.1---> active anti cheat ---> = more consistent players = more donators = more cash injection to fund a reliable au host.
Do I think this is going to happen? tbh not in the foreseeable future :c
After the past 2 years do you think MCGamer as a business has any idea how to appeal to their customers or operate whatsoever?

Literally, all they needed to do was add an anticheat and keep their SG servers free of bugs and at peak performance. They didn't need to do anything else, the community managed clans and all of that. Within the last two years MCSG Maker was the feature that was a good addition, lol.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
After the past 2 years do you think MCGamer as a business has any idea how to appeal to their customers or operate whatsoever?

Literally, all they needed to do was add an anticheat and keep their SG servers free of bugs and at peak performance. They didn't need to do anything else, the community managed clans and all of that. Within the last two years MCSG Maker was the feature that was a good addition, lol.
I agree with with everything you said and what was needed to keep this server running at it's optimum was/is a leader/owner that is present and communicates regularly with their staff and community.
What I find sad is that this server had great potential to capitalize and progress from it's early success :/
It all starts at the top.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
I agree with with everything you said and what was needed to keep this server running at it's optimum was/is a leader/owner that is present and communicates regularly with their staff and community.
What I find sad is that this server had great potential to capitalize and progress from it's early success :/
It all starts at the top.
hey mcsg turns out forcing shitty gamemodes instead of admitting your mistakes isn't a good idea

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
This was probably Chads/ the Mods reaction to AU being shut down

inb4 banned.
lol bowser what a meme

Tbh if Chad doesn't make himself more present in the community or step down MCGamer will cease to be in the not too near decent future. I'm sure Chad sees what needs to be fixed, he's not an idiot, but for whatever reason it's not being implemented. With Chad saying he's 'been enjoying his day job' has he taken MCGamer as far as he can take it? Who knows. I personally would like to see old staff come back such as Sizxo as they know what needs to be done and they seem to actually have the willpower to get it done. I really don't want this community to die out but unless something drastic happens I can't see it surviving too much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci