• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU location will be dropped until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
dude, may I ask u something? What's ur current ping to Singaporean servers? Some of Australians said they get 100 ms there, why cant MCSG host the AU aka AS servers in Singapore?
Mines 80 I got some of the best internet in Australia though cause Australia has pre bad internet. though also as my ping to mcsg au was 5-10

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
Mines 80 I got some of the best internet in Australia though cause Australia has pre bad internet. though also as my ping to mcsg au was 5-10
it's pretty much good ping I guess, so MCSG could make an Asian server without any mistakes and everyone will be good with their own pings ;)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
dude, may I ask u something? What's ur current ping to Singaporean servers? Some of Australians said they get 100 ms there, why cant MCSG host the AU aka AS servers in Singapore?
Au was originally hosted in Singapore, Au players at least get playable ping to them, unlike US and EU. It would be nice if As and Au could be combined somehow, at least there would be a bigger player base rather than singularly. I know nothing about the expense or availability of reliable servers in Singapore though.

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
Au was originally hosted in Singapore, Au players at least get playable ping to them, unlike US and EU. It would be nice if As and Au could be combined somehow, at least there would be a bigger player base rather than singularly. I know nothing about the expense or availability of reliable servers in Singapore though.
So then AU players should make a suggestion and send it to someone (Chad or one of the current Admins) and they will deal with it. I know the host of past AU & AS (CubedHost, it's got locations in Singapore, Sydney (unstable) and etc.)

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
So then AU players should make a suggestion and send it to someone (Chad or one of the current Admins) and they will deal with it. I know the host of past AU & AS (CubedHost, it's got locations in Singapore, Sydney (unstable) and etc.)
I'm pretty sure it's been suggested more than once :/ for all we know (nothing) neither may be financially possible with the drop in mcgamer's player base etc.

chrisfire56

Platinum
Reaction score
We wish it worked that way. Chad hasn't even come online since he took au down.
Personally I wouldn't mind an AS server, I'll take 80ms over no server anyday lmao. But I feel like the issue is more about chad's inactivity

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Do you always have to be so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom rude? or is it just in your nature to be a prick?
While he is being a little bit of a UFROD, he is annoyingly right. Look at how many threads have been posted on the forums on the topic vs. How many times someone has told us what the vision is moving forward. Right at this moment, we know just as much as we do about any other change on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci