• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Au MCSG Lagging?

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
My ping has increased dramatically (from around 40ms to 300ms) anyone else or is there something wrong with my internet or provider? I actually have better connection to US atm. :/
Thanks! Its not only me.

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Since I live near the servers and get called out for hacks with my 4 block reach I don't expierence any lag but i guess other people have -.-

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Since I live near the servers and get called out for hacks with my 4 block reach I don't expierence any lag but i guess other people have -.-
Hmm weird, because it freezes for a few seconds for me and then goes and freezes once more afterwards. Alright I'm going g'night.

imSader

Survivor
Reaction score
Mauro Ceroria or any staff member. I think this thread should be locked because this is getting really negative replys towards others and getting really stupid messages. Hopefully you can understand this and sorry ItsEnderHD this just has to go.

Examples of Spam and Pointless things and negativity.
g'night?

g'riddance
stfu nerd
rofl dean come and dos me while ur calling me a nerd why dont u

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The thread was simply here to ask if anyone here was experiencing lag, there was no need for the two instigators to begin unnecessary flame. Both users have been removed from the thread and await possible further punishment. I'm sorry your thread had to be ruined by these two.

Continue the discussion.

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
I like this lag, easier to win when more people get the same ping as me now :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci