• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantTouchMySkill

Spectator
Reaction score
Will AU ever have a chance of coming back and why was it removed in the first place just wondering?

QuickKlips

Tribute
Reaction score
Good evening CantTouchMySkill,
Just wanted to give you some wording that I've heard/read in chat from Administrator's and Senior Staff members, They've said in the past "The reason we got rid of the AU proxy, is Becuase I was very edgy/buggy basically it's not really trust worthy" (If I've said wrong please quote me staff) to your first question about would it ever be back, The answer to that is we are just looking for a reliable hosting company, but we won't give out a date incase something doesn't go to plan and everyone is not happy.
If I've answered all your questions, I'm happy for explaining my knowledge of what I've heard, If I haven't answered all of the questions preciously I'm sorry.

Have a great day!
Matthew

Last edited:

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you some wording that I've heard/read in chat from Administrator's and Senior Staff members, They've said in the past "The reason we got rid of the AU proxy, is Becuase I was very edgy/buggy basically it's not really trust worthy" (If I've said wrong please quote me staff) to your first question about would it ever be back, The answer to that is we are just looking for a reliable hosting company, but we won't give out a date incase something doesn't go to plan and everyone is not happy.
If I've answered all your questions, I'm happy for explaining my knowledge of what I've heard, If I haven't answered all of the questions preciously I'm sorry.

Have a great day!
Matthew

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score

Have a great day!
Matthew
This.

Pretty much there is no ETA. But once a reliable hosting company is found, I'd say there'd be a return.

Question Answered; Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci