• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU/NZ Region 1v1 Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
You left chat. That is a Forfeit as you are no longer participating.
The match was played, I won, then you started asking me to pay money just for a 1v1 tournament. That is why I left, it should be counted as a forfeir for the NEXT round.

Pantelex

Survivor
Reaction score
The match was played, I won, then you started asking me to pay money just for a 1v1 tournament. That is why I left, it should be counted as a forfeir for the NEXT round.
I never asked you to pay money? I said go on an alt so you can 1v1 on badlion

Reaction score
Just to clarify I beat Jesse 3-1
If we will do that then just to clarify, we dueled on ZestPvP. Due to the lack of NCP, it looked like you were using a client of some degree. Furthermore, it was apparent to me that you did not have to pay money to play, you were banned in Badlion for getting a quote "21 kill streak on the NA Badlion servers."

Now if you ask me, getting banned for getting a kill streak is a bit suspicious... But I'll let this one slide c:

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
If we will do that then just to clarify, we dueled on ZestPvP. Due to the lack of NCP, it looked like you were using a client of some degree. Furthermore, it was apparent to me that you did not have to pay money to play, you were banned in Badlion for getting a quote "21 kill streak on the NA Badlion servers."

Now if you ask me, getting banned for getting a kill streak is a bit suspicious... But I'll let this one slide c:
We could duel on BG if you want me to prove to you that I don't cheat in any way.
I just don't want a bad reputation when I don't cheat, but it's cool Jesse. At the end of the day, it's just a game and we had fun :)

xW__Wx

Diamond
Reaction score
More Updates:
Sheisagolddigga vs the13th: Forfeit (The13th)
Iggy6363 vs Sheisagolddigga: 3-0 (Iggy6363)
8lack vs CrimsonOrb: Forfeit (CrimsonOrb)
Knowledgeguy vs Somrandm: Forfeit (Somrandm)
INotTiger vs Tsutt: 3-0 (INotTiger)

The13th left the tournament
LMAO YOU KICKED ME FROM SKYPE CHAT AND APPARENTLY THAT MEANS THAT I FORFEITED!

Last edited:

Pantelex

Survivor
Reaction score
LMAO YOU KICKED ME FROM SKYPE CHAT AND APPARENTLY THAT MEANS THAT I FORFEITED!

Pantelex = Rainzzz = permbanned alt btw
It was meant to imply that crimsonorb forfeited, I see where you are coming from. But you were removed from the chat temporarily due to arguing when I said stop, you have been in there for a while now so please do not start and argument here.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Due to the inactivity of this clan, I will be locking the thread. If you would like the thread reopened you can PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci