• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU People #ForYou

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
AU People this was a mistake by Chad. I wanna ask everyone to chill MCG isnt first dead just look on the 1400players that are on. I wanna first start off with why i loved the AU Community even if i was a EU members. The AU server and the US server was my favorite communities i didnt like the EU community because of many Things but the AU Community i got a lot of friends there and now i lost them because of a stupid stupid desicion that Chad made.
The AU Community was the Nice part about MCG i can still remember the old Hub and all the 5 regions good old times isnt it?
Kirsten is the only one i have contact with now from AU and i dont want that i want more. Honestly if MCG drops AU they will drop me making maps for them i make maps to make the community happy to help it but the community needs something better.
Thats why i say something Jimmer said too #DaveForAdmin Dave was a great admin and i really have a lot respect for him because of hes judgements and honestly hes my favorite VIP.
Dave is the leader of Team Elite if you didnt know and he also says he would of taken the posistion for Admin if he got the chance.
If i was you guys i would of just chilled a bit Down and waited for Chads Next move (if he does one).

One last thing STOP SAYING THAT MCGAMER IS DEAD.
Im sick and tired of hearing it. Its cleary not dead with 1400players on isnt it?
Btw if you wanna talk to me im on TE TS Bye.

Shoutouts: Jimmer Stephanie Kirsten Benjamin

I LOVE YOU AU PEOPLE!

800MESSAGES FOR AU! #BeliveInAu

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
I never got to go to you and Kirsten 's wedding :,(

And also the servers have been reaching 100-500 players which I think is extremely low :/

And btw lets talk some time I will bring ask kirtsen where you're :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I never got to go to you and Kirsten 's wedding :,(

And also the servers have been reaching 100-500 players which I think is extremely low :/

And btw lets talk some time I will bring ask kirtsen where you're :)
The Wedding is gonna be huge haha <33
Gummer doing everything for you tell me when we can talk i miss you bud.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Problem is MCGamer is ''dead'' compared to other servers. It's not dead by itself but it slowly is. On us, there's like one game starting and there usually was the full page of starting games. Chad dropping AU is actually a good move in my opinion because not a lot of people played on it in any case, but they're saving thousands of dollars per months thanks to this. But Chad needs to be more active with the community and make more descisions in a whole. If we can #bringbackDaveAndCol we would be set. Dave maybhe, but Col quit server managing I think. But none the less, Chad needs to be more active!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci