• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU players, what are you planning to do?

AU MCGamer players, what are you going to do now?

• Total voters

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer's AU population,

I'm generally interested to what everyone is planning to do now that the AU network has closed down. It is disappointing that it came to this and I think personally think that the manner it was communicated to the AU community was quite poor and sudden. However, what will you do now that the AU network is no longer?

Regards,
Niall

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
i choose appallingjaguar

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
As an AU player I am severely disappointed at seeing the best survival games server dis-continued in my region. The main thing that has pissed us off is how sudden it all happened without warning. It is doing nothing but proving our point that Chad isn't communicating as he should be with his community. AU is a reasonably big chunk of the community and seeing that no one will continue playing US MCSG after a week or 2 means that only more people will leave. People leaving = Mcsg ded. In brief people from AU will move permanently to Badlion or some of the older players might just leave completely.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I've taken a leave of absence from my staff duties, I feel as though the situation with AU was executed poorly and it's left a lot of us AU staff who can't connect to other regions properly/record hackers/or get actions on the server with a big question mark over our heads.

It has come as just as much of a shock to all of us as it has done to the community and I think we all know the reason behind that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah I think I might quit this game. Fun while it lasted.

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Personally I've taken a leave of absence from my staff duties, I feel as though the situation with AU was executed poorly and it's left a lot of us AU staff who can't connect to other regions properly/record hackers/or get actions on the server with a big question mark over our heads.

It has come as just as much of a shock to all of us as it has done to the community and I think we all know the reason behind that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a solution

appallingjaguar

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah idk what the staff will do lmao.

Reaction score
I have a solution

appallingjaguar
could you msg me that server please? -snip- forum censoring :p

It's pretty funny since I was supporting the "MCSG isn't dying" -snip- till now, which pretty much confirms MCSG is losing players. They're probably going to bring back AU the same day they bring back CA. Never lol
Anyways pretty sad since AU is a rly big community and a lot of good players play on AU.

Last edited by a moderator:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Most of the AU community has quit or play different servers. It's disappointing seeing my old home crash and burn like this. Minecraft is not a popular game anymore, end of story. Most will Migrate servers or quit, much like myself. Rest Easy AU, you will forever hold some of my best memories. We must move on. Sayonarra

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
wow atleast us au people didn't get gg10'd like asia's server but gf I guess
(I play cs:go now if anyone else plays it pls dm me for steam name ty ty)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci