• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU players, what are you planning to do?

AU MCGamer players, what are you going to do now?

• Total voters

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As an AU player I am severely disappointed at seeing the best survival games server dis-continued in my region. The main thing that has pissed us off is how sudden it all happened without warning. It is doing nothing but proving our point that Chad isn't communicating as he should be with his community. AU is a reasonably big chunk of the community and seeing that no one will continue playing US MCSG after a week or 2 means that only more people will leave. People leaving = Mcsg ded. In brief people from AU will move permanently to Badlion or some of the older players might just leave completely.
It was the same thing when CA closed. I was pretty mad that day.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
pursue my dreaum goal in life of becomingg an incredible cs:go awp hyper beastr no scoper while drunck at a friendz bar mitzvah

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What ping do CA people get to US or EU?
That wasn't the point of what I meant. I get fine ping to US, it was just the stigma of my home region closing, the one that I worked so hard to keep hackers off of. That's what made me mad the most, not the fact that I couldn't get as good a ping as I used to.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
That wasn't the point of what I meant. I get fine ping to US, it was just the stigma of my home region closing, the one that I worked so hard to keep hackers off of. That's what made me mad the most, not the fact that I couldn't get as good a ping as I used to.
Oh ok that's frustrating

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci