• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Considering the fact I can still play, Stif has strict parents and the massive own lead I'm going to be keeping my spot for a while.. Just a FYI .-.
hey, im not playing anymore kid

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Umm, I'm guessing everyone else doesn't want to see false information and the banned people up there? Nearly 1/3 is banned up there
False information? They got up there, does their achievement need to be diminished because they're banned?

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score
False information? They got up there, does their achievement need to be diminished because they're banned?
We'll some of them don't have an achievement coz they hacked the hackers achievements were not to get caught this whole time other wise sorry for the other people who were banned and didn't hack.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Why you quit kid
1. Parents have banned me off the computer for 3 weeks (2 weeks ago)

2. Minecraft isn't sparking as much of an interest as League is. League has more of a variety of what you can do/or want to try. Minecraft is just run chest route, kill stacked people, win or die. Concept is boring. I don't mind it every now and then, but yeh.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score

2. Minecraft isn't sparking as much of an interest as League is. League has more of a variety of what you can do/or want to try. Minecraft is just run chest route, kill stacked people, win or die. Concept is boring. I don't mind it every now and then, but yeh.
:'c k, what about your officer rank in fenix?

myamco

Diamond
Reaction score

So what your saying is that you'll give your account to me? :D jks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci