• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Regional Leaderboards

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
You're forgetting knowledgeguy. He lives in and plays in AU, but he used to be part of US clans.

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
You're forgetting knowledgeguy. He lives in and plays in AU, but he used to be part of US clans.
I'm sorry to say, but he got got 1250+ of his wins farming on US. I think most people would agree that it is unfair that he take someones spot, especially if the person was a dedicated AU player. Unless you can convince wertea or Shmooshtex to put him up, which I doubt will happen, knowledgeguy will remain off of these leaderboards. :)

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but he got got 1250+ of his wins farming on US. I think most people would agree that it is unfair that he take someones spot, especially if the person was a dedicated AU player. Unless you can convince wertea or Shmooshtex to put him up, which I doubt will happen, knowledgeguy will remain off of these leaderboards. :)
Allright, fair enough point, but I think it'd actually be harder for him to win on US as his ping isn't as good, thus still showing his skill level. Regardless, it's wertea's choice :p I personally believe he deserves it.

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
Allright, fair enough point, but I think it'd actually be harder for him to win on US as his ping isn't as good, thus still showing his skill level. Regardless, it's wertea's choice :p I personally believe he deserves it.
He gets around 150 ping to US, not much better than mine to AU. Not to mention the general player on US, no offence, is no where near as decent as a random AU player. AU is also a much smaller community filled with very skilled players, therefore making it harder to win games. Trust me, you can ask any AU player with a decent amount of wins, he doesn't deserve to be on the leaderboards. Just another side note, I only ever see him on AU in 5/6 man teams with players no where near as decent as himself.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
He gets around 150 ping to US, not much better than mine to AU. Not to mention the general player on US, no offence, is no where near as decent as a random AU player. AU is also a much smaller community filled with very skilled players, therefore making it harder to win games. Trust me, you can ask any AU player with a decent amount of wins, he doesn't deserve to be on the leaderboards. Just another side note, I only ever see him on AU in 5/6 man teams with players no where near as decent as himself.
about the 5/6 teams, yer i get it, its very unfair as there's 2 good players and 2 decent/above average players and a few others but we play for fun, and we don't do this all the time... knowledge doesn't always team as he doesn't like long/unfair games but he/we only play for fun when were all on at once, which is about 2hiurs aday roughly 3-7 games, anyway me horseman/girl like to play alot as a team as we work well togeather (as we are brothers and sisters), and if you come across us in a game i bet we will be a challenge (just us 3) because horsegirl is good for being a helping hand, i for routes and technics and horseman for the closeup pvp, i personally dont like teaming to as every game me and horse make it to dm to he will kill me :( and i like to challenge myself and i find myself pretty good, i know my win/loss ratio is bad but that's because i had no one to learn from on how to pvp etc, and considering that mcsg was my first server i had like 37/2400 as my ratio and from there i gradually built up as i met more and more people.
anyway more to topoc.
Knowledge does deserve a spot ln the AU leaderboards as:
1) He has played on AU for about 3 weeks now.
2) he told me on skype that his getting a better connection to AU now then US.
3) his now part of a AU clan so he wont be going to US.

NinjaChicken23

Diamond
Reaction score
about the 5/6 teams, yer i get it, its very unfair as there's 2 good players and 2 decent/above average players and a few others but we play for fun, and we don't do this all the time... knowledge doesn't always team as he doesn't like long/unfair games but he/we only play for fun when were all on at once, which is about 2hiurs aday roughly 3-7 games, anyway me horseman/girl like to play alot as a team as we work well togeather (as we are brothers and sisters), and if you come across us in a game i bet we will be a challenge (just us 3) because horsegirl is good for being a helping hand, i for routes and technics and horseman for the closeup pvp, i personally dont like teaming to as every game me and horse make it to dm to he will kill me :( and i like to challenge myself and i find myself pretty good, i know my win/loss ratio is bad but that's because i had no one to learn from on how to pvp etc, and considering that mcsg was my first server i had like 37/2400 as my ratio and from there i gradually built up as i met more and more people.
anyway more to topoc.
You see, the thing is, I don't exactly have an issue with you and your teams (you and your brother/sister that is), the issue I have is when another random player(s) asks to team and you always say yes. Usually you end up in large teams, for example when you were in that 8 man team yesterday. IMO that is just pathetic and completely and utterly unfair on every other player in the game not involved with your team.

Now on knowledgeguy,
1. He may have been playing on AU for 3 weeks, but it doesn't make up for the months and months he played on US.
2. He always had good connection on AU, definitely better than his US connection, he just chose to play on US because it is a lot easier to win.
3. Why do you think he made an AU clan and accepted just about anyone that applied? The answer is simple, he wants to team with people he knows he can easily beat in deathmatch.

In the end, I can give you a list of dedicated AU MCSG players with over 1000 wins that every bit deserve to be on those leaderboards because they play and get 90% of their wins on the AU servers, let me repeat it, AU. Why should someone that has played and gotten at least 80% of their wins on US all of a sudden jump to AU and be put on the leaderboards? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
You see, the thing is, I don't exactly have an issue with you and your teams (you and your brother/sister that is), the issue I have is when another random player(s) asks to team and you always say yes. Usually you end up in large teams, for example when you were in that 8 man team yesterday. IMO that is just pathetic and completely and utterly unfair on every other player in the game not involved with your team.

Now on knowledgeguy,
1. He may have been playing on AU for 3 weeks, but it doesn't make up for the months and months he played on US.
2. He always had good connection on AU, definitely better than his US connection, he just chose to play on US because it is a lot easier to win.
3. Why do you think he made an AU clan and accepted just about anyone that applied? The answer is simple, he wants to team with people he knows he can easily beat in deathmatch.

In the end, I can give you a list of dedicated AU MCSG players with over 1000 wins that every bit deserve to be on those leaderboards because they play and get 90% of their wins on the AU servers, let me repeat it, AU. Why should someone that has played and gotten at least 80% of their wins on US all of a sudden jump to AU and be put on the leaderboards? It makes no sense whatsoever.
ok, im over the teams and stuff (ninja, ill stop teaming not to sure about horse because he finds going solo boring).
But for knpwledgeguy.
in reply to your first point, ok his played for a 'couple' of months on US but he wouldnt have gone straight to US he may have started on AU and after realising AU is hard (roughly after 1000-2000games) he moved to US and obviously he would go on AU for a day or to to check if its getting easier etc. but he got his 2000th win about 2 days ago and since then now has 65+wins.

in reply to your third point, originally tadpolepvp was the founder of #exotic from there he became friends wotj kmowledge and slinkyjoe, so they created a clan togeather and they act as officers as tadpole is the owner, and even if he does accept everyone he needs to so we can atleast jave 5v5 or what ever for the clN battles, and about choosing people like me and horse we secretlu gp for him more thennwe go for eachother so its sort've a 1v1.5 which he still ends up thrashing us while 10 haearting me 5 hearting horseman etc, and i havn't had 1 win on US as i find it to laggy and yes i agree because AU is a more compact small community, its hard to get on a server with people that dont have over 500+ wins, and how we always team is because our community is so small its hard to 'not' be in a game with someone one you dont know. So i think knowledge has the skill to be a AUplayer.

now personally i believe he wouldn't have 2000+games if he was on the Au servers only but definitely over 1000+ wins as he is very good with a sword with his streaks and crits.

MrCameron256

Survivor
Reaction score

Now on knowledgeguy,

It's like having all the good players on US just suddenly join the AU community and take those positions on the AU leader boards. Than for those AU people that just got on the leaderboards that have been here for a while just get overtaken because some US player decide to join AU.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score

Now on knowledgeguy,

ok, im over the teams and stuff (ninja, ill stop teaming not to sure about horse because he finds going solo boring).
But for knpwledgeguy.
in reply to your first point, ok his played for a 'couple' of months on US but he wouldnt have gone straight to US he may have started on AU and after realising AU is hard (roughly after 1000-2000games) he moved to US and obviously he would go on AU for a day or to to check if its getting easier etc. but he got his 2000th win about 2 days ago and since then now has 65+wins.

in reply to your third point, originally tadpolepvp was the founder of #exotic from there he became friends wotj kmowledge and slinkyjoe, so they created a clan togeather and they act as officers as tadpole is the owner, and even if he does accept everyone he needs to so we can atleast jave 5v5 or what ever for the clN battles, and about choosing people like me and horse we secretlu gp for him more thennwe go for eachother so its sort've a 1v1.5 which he still ends up thrashing us while 10 haearting me 5 hearting horseman etc, and i havn't had 1 win on US as i find it to laggy and yes i agree because AU is a more compact small community, its hard to get on a server with people that dont have over 500+ wins, and how we always team is because our community is so small its hard to 'not' be in a game with someone one you dont know. So i think knowledge has the skill to be a AUplayer.

now personally i believe he wouldn't have 2000+games if he was on the Au servers only but definitely over 1000+ wins as he is very good with a sword with his streaks and crits.
It's funny how you both have "you have gained x points for killing knowledgeguy"

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's like having all the good players on US just suddenly join the AU community and take those positions on the AU leader boards. Than for those AU people that just got on the leaderboards that have been here for a while just get overtaken because some US player decide to join AU.
it's ok unless grave comes to au i should be good

anyway more to topoc.
I laughed

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score

Now on knowledgeguy,

Just to point something out... croe97 teams with most people who ask him. He is a good person and is nice to his fans. Knowledge shouldn't be persecuted for that as
He isn't the only player

Reaction score
I dont think I deserve to be on these leaderboards, let the people who have gotten all their wins on AU be there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci