• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AU Update: New server going online tonight!

branone

Career
Reaction score
Hey, where exactly are they moving the databases to? I live in victoria, and if they moved to Melbourne I'd be in HEAVEN! :3
There is still Lag :/ dont know if they have shifted database yet?,
When they where first hosted in sydney it was the best.
As Le0 clarified in previous posts; the servers will continue to be hosted in Sydney, the database is only being changed to a different host in the SAME State!

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
There is still Lag :/ dont know if they have shifted database yet?,
When they where first hosted in sydney it was the best.
The servers are updated. However, when you guys have logged in, you're probably still playing on the old laggy servers. This is because your DNS records have not updated, basically them devs did some fancy thing (that I don't understand, so don't ask questions ;P) meaning the servers had no downtime when swapping database. It may take from 24-48 hours until your internet thingies so you can play on the new servers.

And the host location has never changed.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm in Brisbane and I have a noticeably better time on the Au servers now.
First post btw, and I think I might actually stay active on this site. These are honestly the best SG servers out there IMO.
Glad to have you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci