• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Audentia [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Divux you tried to doss me lol? went on our ts started to trash talk then you said "I have your IP I can put you down for two days." -Divux
LOL your lying kid gimme the proof dumb queer

Audentia

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for being in active on ts xD I have been having serious internet problems ;-; btw why am I not on the clan roster? Because I was accepted for Member right away and Im not on the 1st page so can you add me?? thx
I'll put you on the roster now c:
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Infernapee // Girachi
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Jake or Infernape
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: PM
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 4/10 on Infernape 1/1 on Girachi (i know i don't have many wins but the ratio is good and you won't know my skill unless you fight me ;) ) plus i just moved to mcsg
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: None
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: This seems like a decent clan and i was looking for a clan that has just started so i cane benefit you with my skills and teamwork. Also I feel as you guys could also help me out with some more experience with clans. If you take this app into consideration I will not disappoint you
Trial. Be active on our teamspeak

Divux

Career
Reaction score
Divux why do you even care? If you don't like them ignore them. Allusions if you left the clan stop posting on the thread.
I really don't need advice rn it's just annoying to have downys on my alerts mostly a ddoser and a Trostetic fanboy downy on my ass

Allusions

Survivor
Reaction score
I really don't need advice rn it's just annoying to have downys on my alerts mostly a ddoser and a Trostetic fanboy downy on my ass
Lol hive bencher thinks he's better than everyone else.
Krons how about you piss off since you got blacklisted from the clan xD

Divux

Career
Reaction score
hive bencher? LMFAO Lets tell everyone how much you warmed the bench in Crimson. You have problems in life you fat kid Ive seen what you look like lmfao

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
hive bencher? LMFAO Lets tell everyone how much you warmed the bench in Crimson. You have problems in life you fat kid Ive seen what you look like lmfao
You guys are both retarded benchers ok? Get outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci