• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Audentia [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, if you didn't keep coming right back, and still try to call them out for stuff, even though you probably don't have sufficient proof. Obviously they have experienced members, even though I'm not in the clan. Also, why did you go through about a page of flame, just so you can point out nothing, and not send your proof?
also, am i still in? becuz i am on teh rooster, so dat means put me in coach, rite???
Blocky I left the thread thinking this clan was nice (at least some you not included) but no you have to come back and repeat exactly what Rick just said. You are contributing to flame by enticing me to defend myself. Nice try also nice double post don't spam the thread pal ;)

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Blocky I left the thread thinking this clan was nice (at least some you not included) but no you have to come back and repeat exactly what Rick just said. You are contributing to flame by enticing me to defend myself. Nice try also nice double post don't spam the thread pal ;)
Why would you try to defend yourself from something that you started, and you're telling me to stop spamming the thread, check like 20% of Outsets pages, I'll see you on it! ;)

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Why would you try to defend yourself from something that you started, and you're telling me to stop spamming the thread, check like 20% of Outsets pages, I'll see you on it! ;)
Lol yeh of course I was in Omega which used the same thread as Outset so yeh you will actually see me on the second page pal ;) have a nice day Matthew

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol yeh of course I was in Omega which used the same thread as Outset so yeh you will actually see me on the second page pal ;) have a nice day Matthew
r u trying to get something out of this, because your not getting anywhere tbh... I'm done now. Bai.

Linked

Survivor
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Students
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kyle
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: you already have it
- Aɢᴇ: 19
- Wɪɴs: 1000
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: hella
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: cuz god

Status
Not open for further replies.