• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura (Revamped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
You are Ermac, you got no rights to say that. You judge us, but you dont look at youreslf.
Ah, people like you make me laugh so much :)
U Got me I do look at myself and a lot smarter and better than u guys at cs:go bac. Also why u on break? u haven't been a clan for a long time just disbanded again pls

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
U Got me I do look at myself and a lot smarter and better than u guys at cs:go bac. Also why u on break? u haven't been a clan for a long time just disbanded again pls
Smarter? Better at csgo? I am a higher rank than you, and I am a honor student. I am attending one of the best high schools in my city. I have all 95+ average for each subject. You can't even make a sentence in a form it should be in. Than you call your self smart?

Aura was made just to have fun. After a while there was no intention of trying to reach #1 or something like that. Just to have fun. That's how I saw it at least. It disbanded many times because of inactiveness of the members. This clan was a simulation of what MCSG should be, or what was it intended to be. A fun place where people should get along. The players decided to be contradictory and change MCSG's orientation.

Reactions: e

AuraMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Not disbanding cus I'm gonna lead it now. Prob should check roster I am revamping the clan.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Hey you. Don't talk bad about my little puppies Newfie or Swiffty. You Sir, have no right to even be on this thread you auto clicking nerd, 50 cps my ass. Also. Aren't you like silver?

AuraMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
ermac how long did future last?

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Xqer | offline
Wins: doesn't matter
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): f92opbruh
Do You Have A Microphone?: yea
PVP Strengths: Botnet, Hit, skresolvers, betternet
PVP Weaknesses: proxy settings, vpn
How Active Are You?(1-10): 7
How would You Help?: what do u think
Why Do You Want To Join ?: im a god
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: im God, so yea

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
ermac how long did future last?
wait, is this the 3rd revamp? because i app'd along time ago and got accepted idk
EDIT: yep you mustve restarted after legacy stats were wiped. I think Josh_Zhy had something to do with it at 1 point but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci