• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
We've been ready for around 30 minutes, hop on our TeamSpeak when you're ready. Unless of course, as your members say to us constantly, "You're scared." Your TeamSpeak is full so we could never get on it. We're ready when you are :D

OcelotLP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OcelotLP
Wins: 10 (Stats Reset)
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Both.
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Some members have it.
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes.
PVP Strengths: Melee, Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Fighting teams.
How Active Are You?(1-10): 8.5
How would You Help?: I will stay active and keep clan members company.
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I would like to join this clan because AyyGravity and iClarify are really great friends of mine.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Gravity and Clarify.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It?: I am not certain as I have not joined the clan.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
lol, you call us out on hacks, yet Wesley tells us that Owy uses trigger bot, I'm done yo. Talking smack when you're up 2-0 gets you the 5-2

Krucifex

Platinum
Reaction score
lol, you call us out on hacks, yet Wesley tells us that Owy uses trigger bot, I'm done yo. Talking smack when you're up 2-0 gets you the 5-2
you guys lost 2 rounds too aura? not carrying you when you get unbanned in cs now

Reaction score
After Clan Wars i am going on a break. Can't stand some peole in the clan. Btw you put shadow's name 2 times

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OcelotLP
Wins: 10 (Stats Reset)
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Both.
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Some members have it.
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes.
PVP Strengths: Melee, Fishing Rod
PVP Weaknesses: Fighting teams.
How Active Are You?(1-10): 8.5
How would You Help?: I will stay active and keep clan members company.
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I would like to join this clan because AyyGravity and iClarify are really great friends of mine.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Gravity and Clarify.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It?: I am not certain as I have not joined the clan.
Apps are closed

Reaction score
There is no point in us saying what actually happend as it will get us nowhere, so we are just not going to say anything. The most important thing to us now is to beat Rebels, and win the Clan Wars.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
U guys lost to Dexterity v5 and Omega?!?!?!?!? omg u need carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member