• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Gl swiffty and savage it was a good cb yesterday u guys are really good keep this clan going and reach for the top
Yeah great cb, but can you guys put up the loss? You guys did great btw, just keep practicing!

OlympiansUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey we need to talk soon about rules that you were broken during last night's battle.

A working ts would be appreciated.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey we need to talk soon about rules that you were broken during last night's battle.

A working ts would be appreciated.
Umm don't try to BS that was last night it's over now, we recorded it and we have proof of you agreeing to us using new members, put up the loss Sean, come on I respect you don't make me lose respect, we beat you fair put up the loss or we get mods.

Edit: your player already to put up the loss

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No need we won fair Juan he is trying to bs us, don't fall for it.
There member said they would put up the loss.
I got him to put the loss he just had some questions :)

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
The Question is, Is this clan going to stay alive or no, follow us into our next episode of " Powdered and MCSG " so you can know whats ganna happen.

GL_HF

^(^
This is exactly why Invincible got removed from USCL, you guys never know when to stop.

darknightlegacy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: shondopp
Wins: 238
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Skype yes darknightclashclans
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): darknightclashclans
Do You Have A Microphone?: no
PVP Strengths: bow sword fns rod katniss under water fights
PVP Weaknesses: hackers teams of 4
How Active Are You?(1-10): 9
How would You Help?: i would help by sharing my skills and think of the positives and be mature
Why Do You Want To Join ?: becuz I would like to know alots of people and be friends and have fun
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: yes oKipsy
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? first I would like know what the rules are nd I don't think I would change it if the rules were fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci