• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Austin's RP Store

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly. This was disgusting. Please go donate to Austin if you can.
I understand quite a lot of you guys are happy because you got what you wanted, but try to have some empathy for once. I know it's the internet and it's hard, but put yourself in Austin's shoes.
You just spent forever making a pack, for the community, and all you asked was recognition, payment as a reward for your hard work and what do you get?
A scammer who ruins it for you.
I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Please go offer your condolences to Austin, and if you can, please please please go donate to him. It's the least everyone can do for him now.
I believe I speak on behalf of your supporters Austin, we're truly sorry this happened.
Thanks Mashal, it means a lot.

xVapour

Platinum
Reaction score
You have the download links for ViperBite and Ember, but you know Frostbite has been leaked too right?

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly. This was disgusting. Please go donate to Austin if you can.
I understand quite a lot of you guys are happy because you got what you wanted, but try to have some empathy for once. I know it's the internet and it's hard, but put yourself in Austin's shoes.
You just spent forever making a pack, for the community, and all you asked was recognition, payment as a reward for your hard work and what do you get?
A scammer who ruins it for you.
I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Please go offer your condolences to Austin, and if you can, please please please go donate to him. It's the least everyone can do for him now.
I believe I speak on behalf of your supporters Austin, we're truly sorry this happened.
On donation equals on true heart, this is like r.3.d craft they take one hour to make one block and people don't donate to them anymore. I hope you do comeback to making packs, you never should of given to people

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pretty sure he doesn't have the download link for it on the thread which he would most likely have it it was leaked, like how ViperBite was and now Ember is.
Maybe couse its Lifeyz's and Zethiz's pack and they dont want the download link to be on the thread

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
If it's leaked there's no point trying to prevent it.
If someone is gonna get it they will have to get their as s on youtube instead of pressing a link on this page, as It's my pack I aint releasing anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci