• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australia VS New Zealand Round 3

Who do you think will win?

• Australia

• New Zealand?

Results are only viewable after voting.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Coming from the guy who founded philo and left soon after. Pot calling the kettle black.
Edit: How many cb rounds we're you in for Phoenix? I can seem to remember?
Edit: Not bothered arguing with someone like you, waste of time

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JacobComDot
oh wait, its 2016 and im still banned

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's stop with this hatred towards eachother, and why is Ronan not contributing to this argument?

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol nice work finding one incident in my whole history with clans and why do you think everyone is calling you the anchor?
I did nothing for me to be called an anchor. At least I got used in clan battles pal. And you also used one incident as well? Bit hypocritical? I'd rather be an anchor than a benchwarmer ;)

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
I did nothing for me to be called an anchor. At least I got used in clan battles pal. And you also used one incident as well? Bit hypocritical? I'd rather be an anchor than a benchwarmer ;)
Edit: Not bothered arguing with someone like you, waste of time
Can you read? and i would rather be the person who doesn't play at all then be the person who lets the whole team down

I

Platinum
Reaction score
EVERYONE PLEASE STOP SAYING "cb's". The correct term is "cbs". You don't use an apostrophe after an initialism when using a plural.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci