• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo131xzero

Spectator
Reaction score
Meh, I'm from Australia, and I use the EU servers, I don't want an Australian server because of lag, or any personal desires, but if it does not impact the budget too much, and if it's in the name of advancing the server network, then sign me up, I guess.

branone

Career
Reaction score
Meh, I'm from Australia, and I use the EU servers, I don't want an Australian server because of lag, or any personal desires, but if it does not impact the budget too much, and if it's in the name of advancing the server network, then sign me up, I guess.
Thankyou just keep in mind your doing a big favour for all us as were one step closer to reaching this.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
The US servers are faster for Australians. I will add you to the petition.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
Australian server? I can't sign the petition due to my residency in the good ol' US, but I would if I could.
I think only a few Australian servers could run at a certain time, and players from another region (US or EU) will come and play on them for the sake of playing a server. I don't only play in US servers, but also EU servers. I unfortunately don't think that the Australians would get what they deserved if they got their servers, but I am definately on the "pro" side of Australian servers.
I'm not an Australian so I can't sign I don't think, but I would.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Australian server? I can't sign the petition due to my residency in the good ol' US, but I would if I could.
I think only a few Australian servers could run at a certain time, and players from another region (US or EU) will come and play on them for the sake of playing a server. I don't only play in US servers, but also EU servers. I unfortunately don't think that the Australians would get what they deserved if they got their servers, but I am definately on the "pro" side of Australian servers.
I'm not an Australian so I can't sign I don't think, but I would.
Thank you for them kind words. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci