• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superlazer

Spectator
Reaction score
one problem can be that people from the us and eu will be taking up the slots instead of Australian players. That might happen because i know people from the us that use eu when theres no room on the us servers.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
one problem can be that people from the us and eu will be taking up the slots instead of Australian players. That might happen because i know people from the us that use eu when theres no room on the us servers.
I don't think EU would as much, because they're LITERALLY on the other side of the world to Australia. Much further than US.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
As one of the many New Zealand players, an AU server would make all the difference. It would be nice to know that we are playing with people close to home, and with the possibility of a slightly faster connection.

MeinCravta

Spectator
Reaction score
One direction kind of corrupted many american males' view of Australia. Try again next year, MATE.

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah if we got am Aussie one I would become a diamond donator straight away. I know my friend would become an iron at least! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci