• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

branone

Career
Reaction score
I live in Victoria, Melbourne and i have a minimum ping of 147ms

Stephen795

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in Werribee, Victoria and get a minimum ping of 148, and max of 149. Thankyou branone for helping me with this :)

#pumpedforAUSservers!

branone

Career
Reaction score
I actually managed to find someone on one of the servers that was on the petition (Stephen795) and he'l be posting his Ping shortly :)

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
was 206 your Minimum or Average?
average
EDIT: mind you this is my mothers computer that im using on the forums (has more lag) when i play on the servers i use my fathers pc when he allows me too (faster connection).

branone

Career
Reaction score
average
EDIT: mind you this is my mothers computer that im using on the forums (has more lag) when i play on the servers i use my fathers pc when he allows me too (faster connection).
More lag? 206ms compared to mine is crazy, i have a Alienware and get a average 220ms...

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in NZ with a really flash but laggy computer. It's a HP Omni 100 PC. I run 176ms average with the IP we are testing I think I should have one of the higher ms.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
More lag? 206ms compared to mine is crazy, i have a Alienware and get a average 220ms...
I guess its because I'm in a remote area within South Australia further away from the host then you guys.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in Perth, Western Australia and I get; Minimum = 151ms, Maximum = 154ms, Average = 152ms.
As far as I know the specs of your server shouldn't matter, It depends on your internet speed. The server we are pinging is in SoftLayer's Singapore data center, so that explains why I'm getting a faster connection to people in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci