• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Australian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope he realises that au traffic to south east Asia is routed through america for most isp's here
True, but its a dramatically lower ping compared to a server in CA. We did some ping checks and this is the closest server we can offer using Softlayer. The ping everyone was getting was better than the connection to US and payable compared to the 300ms+ you get in Dallas.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
True, but its a dramatically lower ping compared to a server in CA. We did some ping checks and this is the closest server we can offer using Softlayer. The ping everyone was getting was better than the connection to US and payable compared to the 300ms+ you get in Dallas.
So they going live soon?

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
this is off topic chad but my username has a capital M at the start so my live stats doesn't show my avatar could u please fix it

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in Melbourneish and I get a minimum of 244ms Maximum of 250ms and I average 246ms

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ahh, I got to deathmatch, with 4 people remaining. 2 others were friends of mine, who also live in Australia like me. we all had diamond swords and iron armour. The other guy had a diamond sword and iron armour as well, but it was 3v1 so we thought we had it in the bag.

We couldn't god damn hit him! :mad: Can't wait for Australian servers and hopefully less lag!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Ahh, I got to deathmatch, with 4 people remaining. 2 others were friends of mine, who also live in Australia like me. we all had diamond swords and iron armour. The other guy had a diamond sword and iron armour as well, but it was 3v1 so we thought we had it in the bag.

We couldn't god damn hit him! :mad: Can't wait for Australian servers and hopefully less lag!
DEFINITELY less lag. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci