• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Bot

Auto Bots Or Not

• No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X_Flamez_X

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello I am X_Flamez_X, I think there should be a auto bot that does the threads and stuff some people are angry cause sometimes no one actually answered their application so I think you should add auto bots to the fourms. Thanks :) Vote Yes or No

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Uhh, people actually have to READ applications, rather than just say yes or no...

X_Flamez_X

Tribute
Reaction score
FusionDeck not real bots like a person who is really fast at reading and can answer then fast instead of waiting though:p

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
FusionDeck not real bots like a person who is really fast at reading and can answer then fast instead of waiting though:p
Accepted mods aren't just based on their applications.
There are background checks as well, and players with negative rep could bypass this if a bot was in charge.

Also, moderators have to be trained personally by Sr. Staff. If nobody knows who is and isn't a moderator, this wouldn't necessarily work well.

Lastly I'd like to add that a bot with an AI intelligent enough to accurately conduct a human conversation is... well, the world has been working on that for years. If the MCSG devs were able to accomplish this, I'm sure they would branch off to projects much more important than Minecraft servers lol

Qwe2390

Survivor
Reaction score
I Dont Think Thats Avabile But If There is something Like That it would be awesome.

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are trying to say that players Moderator Applications do not get looked at, and there should be an automated feature on the forums that would read it, and determines wether or not the person got it. I don't think that would be a good thing at all.

With every Moderator Application we get, the Sr. staff team have to take a careful look at. Here at MCGamer, we try to get the best moderators possible for the job. If there was an automated feature like that, things could easily get over looked, or not looked at all. By having actual human eyes read and evaluate the applications helps determine who is truly qualified for the position of Moderator.

Like someone said above :
"Accepted mods aren't just based on their applications.
There are background checks as well, and players with negative rep could bypass this if a bot was in charge."

The Sr. staff team look very deeply into the applicants, and choose very carefully on who does get promoted to Moderator, and who doesn't. Sure, It might take a while to get your application viewed, or even replied to, but you need to understand that they are looking very carefully into each and every application. It does take a while since there are a lot of players out there that do want to become a staff member, and are constantly applying.

Patience is key here.

So, in essence the automated feature would not be a good implement into the Moderator Application section of the forums.[/QUOTE]

Qwe2390

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are trying to say that players Moderator Applications do not get looked at, and there should be an automated feature on the forums that would read it, and determines wether or not the person got it. I don't think that would be a good thing at all.

With every Moderator Application we get, the Sr. staff team have to take a careful look at. Here at MCGamer, we try to get the best moderators possible for the job. If there was an automated feature like that, things could easily get over looked, or not looked at all. By having actual human eyes read and evaluate the applications helps determine who is truly qualified for the position of Moderator.

Like someone said above :
"Accepted mods aren't just based on their applications.
There are background checks as well, and players with negative rep could bypass this if a bot was in charge."

The Sr. staff team look very deeply into the applicants, and choose very carefully on who does get promoted to Moderator, and who doesn't. Sure, It might take a while to get your application viewed, or even replied to, but you need to understand that they are looking very carefully into each and every application. It does take a while since there are a lot of players out there that do want to become a staff member, and are constantly applying.

Patience is key here.

So, in essence the automated feature would not be a good implement into the Moderator Application section of the forums.
[/QUOTE]
I Think he means Like if One Thread is Reported 100 Times It Can Be Closed Automaticly by A Bot Or Something Like That. It Would Do Moderators Jobs Much More Easy

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I Think he means Like if One Thread is Reported 100 Times It Can Be Closed Automaticly by A Bot Or Something Like That. It Would Do Moderators Jobs Much More Easy[/QUOTE]
Your capitalization

X_Flamez_X

Tribute
Reaction score
I Think he means Like if One Thread is Reported 100 Times It Can Be Closed Automaticly by A Bot Or Something Like That. It Would Do Moderators Jobs Much More Easy[/QUOTE]
Thats kinda what I ment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci