• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Auto Loot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepheris

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a comand or something to loot everything from a chest at once? The number of times I've seen the entire inventory of a chest vanish in the instant I open is making me think I'm missing something.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1) If you see the chest get instantly looted, it means the person who went for it hacked. It's very hard to prove Auto Looters as it's difficult to record them clearly getting the chest.
2) Like Bottle said, the quickest (Non-Hacker) way is to hold shift and click on the item, it will instantly be put into your inventory.

Sepheris

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew the shift click, but was just wondering about the whole chest thing.
And yeah, I noticed it's hard to tell who grabs it, since my screen is filled with the chest GUI

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
It's something that we all have to deal with. At the end of the day, we have the night chests that will re-fill. If you are able to survive until then, you still have a shot at coming. If you know a trail of chests outside of the cornucopia, than you should be fine. If you can only depend on the cornucopia for your items, I would try looking for more chests outside of the area. As an answer to your question, it's not necessarily a hack every time. There may have been only one item in the chest and they clicked on it. I don't think anyone would really go out of their way, just to chest hack...

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yup it's a hack :(. I hate when it happends at start but when I think someone did I usually just take him out with my fist to revenge him hehe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci