• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avarsity US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
=-Current Clan-=
None

=-Past Clans-=
ZytrexUS, Officer
NagaCA Elite
Atroxity Owner
Trent Elite

Name: Eammon
IGN: Exclussive
Past clans: Zytrex Naga Atroxity Trent
Why do you want to join this clan?: Why I want to join this clan, I want to join this clan to help the clan grow and branch out to other servers e.g eu,au,ca. to expand out popularity and some day get in the year championships
PvP strengths: Melee Comboing Flint N Steel
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Wins:14
Games played:389

Expanation: This Account was a alt account intill I gave my best friend my main and I turned it in to this (After Stat Reset, May 10-20)
Accepted as member!

NyanCreeper

Pop-tart/Maker of the Chad Onesie/20k Discord MSGs
Reaction score
Its funny cause you're player got banned for hacking and you think you win lmao
You know he wasnt hacking and its ur fault that you put casey on before 24 hours. You should know that rule as an owner. Its a Double-DQ on you guys

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you guys broke the rules by putting casey on right?
Actually you didn't say anything about it so it doesn't matter in dave's rules it says that you if a player gets banned then the other clan wins so put up your loss if you don't I will go back to the moderator.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you guys broke the rules by putting casey on right?
And your rule of getting a player banned for hacking is a DQ not a redo so therefore Texans would have won the battle
Actually you didn't say anything about it so it doesn't matter in dave's rules it says that you if a player gets banned then the other clan wins so put up your loss if you don't I will go back to the moderator.
See here buddy you had a player on the roster for less than 24 hours therefore every round he was played is a round REDO not a dq.

Confirmation Ceroria Drako

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
And your rule of getting a player banned for hacking is a DQ not a redo so therefore Texans would have won the battle

See here buddy you had a player on the roster for less than 24 hours therefore every round he was played is a round REDO not a dq.

Confirmation Ceroria Drako
Thanks Triipiing he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci