• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avire [US Team]

Good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swqrd

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SwqrdYT
Nickname: Sword
Wins: 33 won 287 played. ( please don't judge me upon my stats, my brother figured out my password and got on my account and basicly ruined my stats also our clan did a lot of scrims and cb's so its basically 33 won and 60 games played all he did was go in games and /kill but my kills are 534 kills and 287 games played and i also changed my password)
Total Games: ^
Activness: (1/10) : 7-8
Pvp Strengths: Sword Fishing Rod And bow
Pvp Weaknesses: Being on fire, teams of 3
Past Clans: #Eternity #Manuenver #Envy #Chaotica
Why do u want to join Avire?: Because I think this clan seems good for me. I meet the requirements and I would really enjoy to help in clan activities, clan battles scrims etc.

ItsPenumbra

Spectator
Reaction score
Wins: 33 won 287 played. ( please don't judge me upon my stats, my brother figured out my password and got on my account and basicly ruined my stats also our clan did a lot of scrims and cb's so its basically 33 won and 60 games played all he did was go in games and /kill but my kills are 534 kills and 287 games played and i also changed my password)
Why do u want to join Avire?: Because I think this clan seems good for me. I meet the requirements and I would really enjoy to help in clan activities, clan battles scrims etc.
AYEEEE SWQRD! HOW'S IT GOING? REMEMBER ME? THE GUY THAT FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE HACKING AND THAT YOU ADMITTED IT? xD

Xolade

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Xolade
Nickname: Just call me Peter
Wins: 1 (Mostly because I like to let my teammates win)
Total Games: 57
Activness: 6
Pvp Strengths: I can get pretty good combos when I tryhard.
Pvp Weaknesses: My bow game is NOT on fleek.
Past Clans: None so far, this is my first one.
Why do u want to join Avire?: I never really was in a clan before, so I just wanted to try this one out, because I saw that you have to earn your way in, not just get member automatically (having to go through trial, pending, etc.) I just had a feeling that this clan is a good one, so I just want to try out the clan system on MCSG.

TheZaqKid

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheZaqKid
Nickname: Zach
Wins: 134
Total Games: 634
Activness: (1/10) 7
Pvp Strengths: Bow Spam, Rod, Fns, taking out teams.
Pvp Weaknesses: Fighting hackers
Past Clans: This is the first clan I've applied for sence last year.
Why do u want to join Avire?: I would like to make new friends and I haven't been in a clan for a while so I wanna get the feeling again. :D

Avire

Career
Reaction score
Accepted. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci