• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avire [US Team]

Good clan?

• Yes

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avire

Career
Reaction score
this is a real app
What do you want to be called?: John / Ghlu
Wins: 12/60 i am gud trust me ask neverdiepvp and mathhew
Games played: idk
WHY do you want to join Avire?: because my buds are joining so accept me pl0x
Accepted as Trial.
- Please hop on Teamspeak, for further information.

Avire

Career
Reaction score
What do you want to be called?: NeverDiePvP / Hybrus / Sam
Wins: 2000 before stats reset like 70 now
Games played: I was 2000/2200 but now I am 70/200
WHY do you want to join Avire?: sick clan accept me already lol
Accepted as Pending!
- Stay activie on Teamspeak for a better shot of getting into the clan.

Avire

Career
Reaction score
What do you want to be called?: Hypr/Matthew
Wins: Does it matter its 2016
Games played: Does it matter its 2016
WHY do you want to join Avire?: Cus a pvp good accept me its a good choice take my words.
Accepted as Trial.
- Please hop on Teamspeak, for further information.

SentinelUS

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought you guys were a respectful good clan.. But you've just changed the loss's against us to wins? Pretty sad.. We have screenshots and videos of the wins. If you don't change them we'll talk to a mod and possibly get your clan disbanded for faking wins.

Avire

Career
Reaction score
I thought you guys were a respectful good clan.. But you've just changed the loss's against us to wins? Pretty sad.. We have screenshots and videos of the wins. If you don't change them we'll talk to a mod and possibly get your clan disbanded for faking wins.
We have evidence that your clan hacks. We also have a former member of your clan that can tell a mod about your requirement of Huzini to get into your clan.

SentinelUS

Survivor
Reaction score
We have evidence that your clan hacks. We also have a former member of your clan that can tell a mod about your requirement of Huzini to get into your clan.
LOL THATS FUNNY. HAHA. Our clan doesn't hack. You need a Mod to aproove your proof, then its a DQ. Lmfao. The huzuni thing was a joke. My clan is actually chill and fun unlike ur clan that fakes win to look cooler. So for jokes, I said in our skype chat that you need Huzuni to join our clan and obviously it was a joke. Lmfao you sweaty tryhards that are still bad at clanning. Learn the rules before you post fake wins. Such a bad clan, Ima show a mod proof of our wins then you'll be disbanded ;) for faking wins.

Btw did iiiEncyclepida rejoin Avire? I need to kick him for double clanning if he did.

Avire

Career
Reaction score
LOL THATS FUNNY. HAHA. Our clan doesn't hack. You need a Mod to aproove your proof, then its a DQ. Lmfao. The huzuni thing was a joke. My clan is actually chill and fun unlike ur clan that fakes win to look cooler. So for jokes, I said in our skype chat that you need Huzuni to join our clan and obviously it was a joke. Lmfao you sweaty tryhards that are still bad at clanning. Learn the rules before you post fake wins. Such a bad clan, Ima show a mod proof of our wins then you'll be disbanded ;) for faking wins.

Btw did iiiEncyclepida rejoin Avire? I need to kick him for double clanning if he did.
LOL. Your just mad my dood. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci