• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avoided |US Clans|

iStrategies

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name(Include your alt accounts) : Accuracyy
IRL Name(Optional) :
Wins/Losses : 124/1534
Donor (Which Type) : Nothing
Do you know clan rules?: Yes
Past Clans : Approximated, My Clan , Visionary , zhyprs clan , ExposeLightmid , ETC (Alot of clans xd)
PvP Strengths : Sword, rod, bow
PvP Weaknesses : fns kind of
Why we should accept you? : Because i all the clans that i have been in the people were raging and stuff at some members and i dont like that and i am trying to find a good clan.
Why you want to join Avoided? :Because it looks like a good clan and LateNiqhts told me it was a good clan and that i should apply
Skype? (Add mine if its private) My Skype is dav8d8
Accepted as Member

iStrategies

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name(Include your alt accounts) : Aurrah
IRL Name(Optional) :
Wins/Losses : 336/1233
Donor (Which Type) : None
Past Clans : I have joined a few clans here and there, however they weren't considered "big" clans. I learned callouts and battle strategies from my time in those clans.
PvP Strengths : Using my secondaries to space out my opponent in order to come in from a sword angle. To elaborate, I will use my rod continuously as the other player comes close and when the kb from the rod knocks him up, that's when I will place an FnS. Once he is on fire, I will run away and start to shoot my arrows. Once I consider the other player low, I will run in with a rod hit to quickly drain his hearts.
PvP Weaknesses : In close quarters, if I'm losing the fight I start to panic very quickly. I will resort to bow spamming at 3-4 block ranges and will soon die because of that.
Why we should accept you? : I would consider myself to be a slightly above average pvper and I consider myself to have the qualifications of a "team" player.
Why you want to join Avoided? : I would like to join Avoided because it's been a very long time since I've joined a clan and would like to start battling again. Avoided seems like a good fit for me because I do not believe I have the experience to join super competitive clans. Also the fact that you stress that life comes before Minecraft also wanted me to join this clan because I'm usually very busy on the weekdays and will not be able to be very active then.
Skype? (Add mine if its private) : Yes, my Skype is private.
Accepted as Member skype: live:slimeninjavs

Icemgood

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name(Include your alt accounts) : Icemgoood
IRL Name(Optional) : Kimberly
Wins/Losses : 51 / 435 (I don't care much for my stats, however I'm able to go toe to toe with Aurrah who has a 1/4 ratio and 350 wins.
Donor (Which Type) : Grass
Past Clans : None
PvP Strengths : I'm a very offensive player with a rapid play style. I utilize my rod and fast strafing maneuvers to kill someone as fast as possible.
PvP Weaknesses : I don't use the FnS, and I sometimes play way too offensive which leads me to die. I'm very easily killed by bow spam and fns.
Why we should accept you? : My friend aurrah is in it and I thought it would be fun to join.
Why you want to join Avoided? : Aurrah
Skype? (Add mine if its private) : It's private

Get_Riqht

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name(Include your alt accounts) : Icemgoood
IRL Name(Optional) : Kimberly
Wins/Losses : 51 / 435 (I don't care much for my stats, however I'm able to go toe to toe with Aurrah who has a 1/4 ratio and 350 wins.
Donor (Which Type) : Grass
Past Clans : None
PvP Strengths : I'm a very offensive player with a rapid play style. I utilize my rod and fast strafing maneuvers to kill someone as fast as possible.
PvP Weaknesses : I don't use the FnS, and I sometimes play way too offensive which leads me to die. I'm very easily killed by bow spam and fns.
Why we should accept you? : My friend aurrah is in it and I thought it would be fun to join.
Why you want to join Avoided? : Aurrah
Skype? (Add mine if its private) : It's private
Accepted As member!

Rains

Experienced
Reaction score
Please post the loss vs rains 5 - 3.
Good Battle guys:)

SkyVenomYT

Experienced
Reaction score
That was a nice CB! Please post the loss 5-3 vs TheRains :)

It was a intense tho.​

Cochi

Career
Reaction score
That was a nice CB! Please post the loss 5-3 vs TheRains :)

It was a intense tho.​

LateNiqhts

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys just got kicked from clan because clearly I'm not active and when i try to talk to leader they just say salty* lol but anyway this clan is good anyone looking for competitive clan this is the clan.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
This thread has been moved to Disbanded Clans due to inactivity.
If the owner would like to unlock this thread at any time please message a staff member.
Have a great day. :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Thread has been unlocked and moved back to U.S. Clans due to OP's request. Good luck, guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci