• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Avoided | V2 [US]

ceive

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign - Tomtate
Skype - enderwolf0502
Past Clans - none
Maturity - sure
Activity - on often
Donor - none
Age - 13
Why I want to join? Clans are fun
Do I know anyone? No.
Extra Info - Badlion tryhard, rodster, melee, jitter clicks, 2100 Elo build, chill vibes, cool montages -
Accepted as Applicant Congrats! Please be active on ts ts42.freets3.net:10723 and get to know all the members.

JordanAccount

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JordansAccount
Wins/Losses: Not good due to i was hive player but quit and coming to mcsg i have 40k on hive
Past Clans: Many on hive
Why do you want to join Avoided: To meet new peeps and have fun.

ceive

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JordansAccount
Wins/Losses: Not good due to i was hive player but quit and coming to mcsg i have 40k on hive
Past Clans: Many on hive
Why do you want to join Avoided: To meet new peeps and have fun.
Accepted as Applicant Congrats! Please be active on ts ts42.freets3.net:10723 and get to know all the members.

SmartPunchSP

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: smartpunch
Wins/Losses: 66/1349
Past Clans: IceFlare, Pwnage, onslaught, Ateraxy
Why do you want to join Avoided: I want to get back into MCSG. Lately I have been playing on a lot of different servers like Badlion.

Visolity

Platinum
Reaction score
Also considering how bad Avoided reputation is, i would really not want to join again.
Goh4m started that Good by telling everyone fake Good. And its stupid. We aren't randies and we are good. And our rep isnt bad anymore. We post losses (we did in old avoided too) we play all of our players. And you can ask everyone in our clan. We treat each other with respect and we help. We listen.

Visolity

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: smartpunch
Wins/Losses: 66/1349
Past Clans: IceFlare, Pwnage, onslaught, Ateraxy
Why do you want to join Avoided: I want to get back into MCSG. Lately I have been playing on a lot of different servers like Badlion.
Unfortunately, you have been denied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci