• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AW1996's resignation letter

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer community,

when I first started MCSG, being a mod was like a dream to me and after tons of months trying to get my application accepted, I finally got it in late April. I was so excited about it and was playing aka moderating a lot and was a lot on the TS as well. It was so much fun to me and I still enjoy it but at that time, I was hardly playing in clans and all that because my friends and me were inactive regarding competitive MCSG. I banned a lot of hackers but over the time, I just wanted to get back into playing in clan wars and such again and my activity as a mod got less. Every time my clan had a clan war, we asked a lot of Sr Mods to spectate but they did never find the time or couldnt spec me at that moment and I respect that, however, I still want to play clan wars and get back into competitive MCSG. I really don't want to take a spot which another player would deserve more than me. And upon getting my new computer which will probably be in about a month so I can record more smoothly and don't lagg while recording anymore. This would also make the moderator job a lot easier.

Thanks everyone for helping me with being a mod, especially DracoHD and good bye for now, see you in a few weeks hopefully :3

I know this isn't too big of a thread xD

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never really talked to you, but I know you were a good staff member.

Once you get back, we'll be waiting for you :)

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did not know you for very long, but I am sad to see you go buddy!

Goodluck with your future! c:

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
;-;.. It saddens me when fellow members leave, even more so when that member is a part of the staff team... Good luck with everything, and stay classy San Diego.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you serious Andreas...this is why I'm the real Andreas! jk jk but seriously I'm sure the staff will miss you and hope you come back soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci