• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Awesome idea for the 120 servers!

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think Vareide should build a very HUGE map, i mean veeery huge! It should have like 4 corns and a ton of traps around the map. It should be that meeting players somewhere in the wilderness should be very rare. All in all just a bigger version of the other maps, because i think the previous concept where you see players everywhere is not good. One final thing: The players shouldnt spawn at the complete edge of the map, but not that close to the middle as in the other. Maybe a little bit more than the range in map 5.
What do you think of this?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just know survival games 4 is the last map Vareide is building if im not wrong.

Ablakac

Spectator
Reaction score
I just know survival games 4 is the last map Vareide is building if im not wrong.
Yeah I do believe you are right. When I was on eu27 with him he told me he was making a map 4 and that it would be his last map. He didn't want me to spoil too much though :)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol i didnt mean Breeze Island on these servers, i ment a map that is like 4 times Breeze Island (in size)
Yeah. But it would be fun if they redid Breeze island for 120 servers. I could imagine jumping off a platform into the sea and swimming for the corn at the middle, while others are chasing me or going for chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci