• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AW's European Nation Tournament

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG ROSSIE HOW IS CROATIA?!?!
Pretty good, especially today. I got my anus rubbed by a Croatian man, he said it was a Croatian massage, but I'm not too convinced. I enjoyed it non-the-less, Kappa.

100% will replace bcfant to be alongside the god they call mahxixbl.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Pretty good, especially today. I got my anus rubbed by a Croatian man, he said it was a Croatian massage, but I'm not too convinced. I enjoyed it non-the-less, Kappa.

100% will replace bcfant to be alongside the god they call mahxixbl.
I went to Croatia on my holidays....

._.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
I quit from this tournament. Please remove my name.

The tournament turned out great, very well organised and great fun to play in. I enjoyed the games I played in versus Lithuania and Norway. However, I quit due to Germany deciding to tell another team "We choose to redo at the end of the game".

Which is totally unfair on the other team.

Let's see the possible outcomes of this:
  • Germany win that game, oh surprise, they choose no redo,
  • Rest of GB win that game, oh here, another surprise! They choose to redo.
AW1996, great organising and what not but be fair in the tournament. You can't just wait for a game to finish before you decide as what's the point? You're going to get an advantage from either outcome. Totally unfair and corrupt.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament guys, best of luck to England!
As we've already discussed on Skype, I respect that you think the rule is unfair. However I think that it would be bs that if one of the members died to a hacker and the other 2 pull of a 2v3 if the round had to be restarted, therefore I invented that rule which is copied from the Radiation clan thread and not created mid-game (as some people said) to give Germany an advantage.

And if someone still says I'm trying to cheat, this was not edited in mid-game:

In addition to that (an to show you this is not biased), Sweden even used that rule against us without providing any evidence. We just gave them a redo because we wanted everything to be fair.

It's sad to see you quit the tournament because of this rule but I'm thankful for your compliments and happy that the players in the tournament are enjoying it.​

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
As we've already discussed on Skype, I respect that you think the rule is unfair. However I think that it would be bs that if one of the members died to a hacker and the other 2 pull of a 2v3 if the round had to be restarted, therefore I invented that rule which is copied from the Radiation clan thread and not created mid-game (as some people said) to give Germany an advantage.

In addition to that (an to show you this is not biased), Sweden even used that rule against us without providing any evidence. We just gave them a redo because we wanted everything to be fair.

It's sad to see you quit the tournament because of this rule but I'm thankful for your compliments and happy that the players in the tournament are enjoying it.​
Any advancements on a roster change that sees myself added to the England crew yhyh?

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score

I never knew about Sweden using it as you know. The rule is fair if you decide REDO or NO REDO on the spot, not at the end of a game because that is in no way fair to the other team.

They basically have to play to win for nothing, whereas if you win, you can get the win. There's no possible way for the other team to get the win as you can simply say 'redo'.

Regarding this:
"However I think that it would be bs that if one of the members died to a hacker and the other 2 pull of a 2v3 if the round had to be restarted."

That's your risk if you decide to continue. You choose when your player dies, if you wish to continue then and you win then yes that's fair. However, if you say redo and you win, then still no-win, you get a redo simple as.

That's the only fair way in my opinion, and well, it's pretty clear that's the only fair way for both teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci