• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Axanite's AMA!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about resigning? :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
What encouraged you to apply for the moderator position?

Also, if you were offered a promotion, would you take it or leave it?

Congratulations on 18 months / 18 years as well :)

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
What encouraged you to apply for the moderator position?

Also, if you were offered a promotion, would you take it or leave it?

Congratulations on 18 months / 18 years as well :)
To be fair, it's going to be the most generic answer - I applied to help the community of EU. When I was playing, I saw myself what I now know as 'mini-modding' by telling people it isn't a good idea to do this or that because they'd be breaking the rules.. I had the thought for quite a while and never had the chance to write an application up until around September of 2014 and that is when I finally stepped up and said it was time to do something. I never saw any moderators (which I now know as to possibly why - gamemaster xD) and to be fair, being a moderator on a largish network such as this, was my dream.

If I was offered a promotion, it'd be down to circumstances for me. I'd have to look at my situation in real life, whether I'd be able to devote enough time to the new things I'd have to take care of and whether I feel personally up to it. For example, right now I'd more than likely take it but say 5 months down the line, I may have got so busy I might leave it. Generally, I would take it though.

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci