• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Axion - {US Clan} - OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: FarrelSal
Wins: 204
Skype/TS Username: FarrelSal
PvP Skill: 8/10
Sword: 8/10
Bow: 5/10 ( because the ping im bad with a bow)
Fishing Rod: 9/10
Flint and Steel: 8/10
Tactics: 6 /10
{Highlight your play style}
Offensive/Defensive/All-rounder/Support
Accepted for TRIAL.

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
OkThenHai has been ACCEPTED to #Axion! Spyder add him to the roster.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, we are going to have a clan battle today against the clan we scrimmed last night. Haqeem confirmed the CW request with the opposite clan. So if you wanna be roster stay up until 9-11(Indonesia, Thailand, GMT+7 Rosters) or 10-12 for the Malaysian and Singaporean Rosters. I will be away at that time, but there's a 2% chance of me staying at home. So, If I am away. Good Luck to all the clan members and Hopefully we can add up a win into our thread! -ZHD, Axion US Officer.

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, we are going to have a clan battle today against the clan we scrimmed last night. Haqeem confirmed the CW request with the opposite clan. So if you wanna be roster stay up until 9-11(Indonesia, Thailand, GMT+7 Rosters) or 10-12 for the Malaysian and Singaporean Rosters. I will be away at that time, but there's a 2% chance of me staying at home. So, If I am away. Good Luck to all the clan members and Hopefully we can add up a win into our thread! -ZHD, Axion US Officer.

Killzy

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of Divination, we challenge you to a 4v4 clan battle, following the official clan battling rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci