• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ayy lmao Giggity's 3000th post

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OMG THE BLACKLIST YES, I finished Season 1 over the Thanksgiving break and am waiting for Season 2 to come out on Netflix so I can watch it from the beginning. Some of the episodes are on demand but I hate watching stuff out of order.

"For you people that dnt kno who i am yet, the name is whitevanillaswirl aka baller aka swagdreas aka andredatass aka the white one outta compton aka the @maxrshall killer aka andreas #ayy#lmao"

lol same ^

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
OMG THE BLACKLIST YES, I finished Season 1 over the Thanksgiving break and am waiting for Season 2 to come out on Netflix so I can watch it from the beginning. Some of the episodes are on demand but I hate watching stuff out of order.

"For you people that dnt kno who i am yet, the name is whitevanillaswirl aka baller aka swagdreas aka andredatass aka the white one outta compton aka the @maxrshall killer aka andreas #ayy#lmao"

lol same ^
same. my instagram is nice, i know

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
One of the coolest mcsg players. grats m8 scrand bk rand kill yo self k bye <3

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations! This is actually a very big goal to reach. I will get there some time. Remember to continue to be active here on the forums! :p

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations Andreas, this is a achievement to be very proud of, one day I hope to see your name amongst the greats on the 'Notable Members' list. Goodluck on getting there, you will get it in no time. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci