• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Azul A MCSG Build Team

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll message you on Skype one of these days k I actually need help with that sorta thing
Take a screenshot of the CoolText words and you can upload it to gyazo or imgur and take the picture and drag it into the thread.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
[1] Create an account at http://cooltext.com in the top right corner.
[2] After you've signed up, Create your cooltext
[3] Make sure you're signed in when you think you're finished making your cool text.
[4] Click on 'Create Logo'
[4] Click on 'Get HTML Code'
[5] Click on 'Agree'
[6] Copy the Permanent Image URL
[7] Go onto the MCSG Forums
[8] Click on the Icon in the center of your tool bar.

[9] Paste the Permanent Image URL into the center logo.
[10] There's your permanent image

P.S: I'm honestly really happy that this ended up being 10 steps, even number c:

EDIT: Giggity69Goo dats the bad way.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
[3] Make sure you're signed in when you think you're finished making your cool text.
[5] Click on 'Agree'

P.S: I'm honestly really happy that this ended up being 10 steps, even number c:

That's way more complicated

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
That's way more complicated
But it's better because you don't need to download gyazo and you don't have a white background when you screenshot it..

EDIT: Once you sign up, all you need to do is create the font, click create logo, HTML code, I agree, and you get your image..

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank yo
[5] Click on 'Agree'

u Aton that helps me a lot lol

Itz_CripTik

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: Itz_CripTik
Previous Experience:I have worked on some minor maps with my friends and know about a fair amount of building styles and strategies. I think i would be a helpful member of the team.
Maps You Have worked on: No serious maps on large servers such as MCSG but as i said some small maps which required decent building skills.
Why do you want to build with Azul: I want to build with Azul because i think i would be a great addition to the team as i have a faily good knowledge of building.
What is your specialty: Bulding houses with lots of detail, experimenting with all kinds of blocks and designing monuments.
Are you good with redstone: I know quite a bit about redstone however i am not amazingly talented with it.

CJD56

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: Iluvpizza4ever
Previous Experience: I am extremely experienced in redstone as well as building. I have had my own team before which was quite successful.
Maps You Have worked on: I have not submitted any MCSG maps, but I built maps on other servers that have been accepted.
Why do you want to build with Azul: I'd love to build with Azul because I believe I'd be a great addition to the team as I have a wide expansion in my block variety meaning I know what blocks look good with others very well.
What is your specialty: I terraform and redstone.
Our you good with redstone: I am very advanced in redstone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci