• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#B2K (Born2Kill) [EU-Clan]

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
You might think we are assholes just beacuse we ownd ur team. Well it's not like that.
We just ownd you guys. Now write that you lost against #TheAnimals 3-0. And take away that #ThePiglets were assholes to you. Beacuse thats a nice clan. You cant take a loss. Get your head off ur ass Karungi.
it's not ur it's Your. It's not off it is of and lastly it's not cant it's can't

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Idk anymore... Is The clanwar still going? We haven't played for 5 days...2-1 to us

~ ZniZ (#TeamSypher)

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
When you start correcting someones grammar, you have lost the discussion.
I disagree with this statement entirely, when you start correcting someones grammar, you correct someones grammar, that is all. He is merely helping you out with your english, however I am not saying that they are winning the argument, I just disagree :)

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
I disagree with this statement entirely, when you start correcting someones grammar, you correct someones grammar, that is all. He is merely helping you out with your english, however I am not saying that they are winning the argument, I just disagree :)
When you start correcting someone in an argument you clearly don't know what to respond. So in my opinion, correcting someones grammar in a argument is just bad.

If you need to know I am not in this clan I just wanted to help you improve your grammer
The one you were correcting was emilpiva... not me

Emilind

Diamond
Reaction score
When you start correcting someone in an argument you clearly don't know what to respond. So in my opinion, correcting someones grammar in a argument is just bad.

The one you were correcting was emilpiva... not me
And you in turn are talking for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci