• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back in the day...

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So, after more than a year of being on these awesome servers, I just wanted to ask you all this: what do you remember from the old MCSG?
I can tell you that I remember back in beta when there were only 2 maps: Survival Games 1 and 2. I remember back when games would always be an hour long. I remember when you had to have a long list of 20 servers on your multiplayer list and refreshing it until you could be lucky enough to get in.

So what do you guys remember from beta and even alpha of MCSG?

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember back in Beta i was playing SG2 and climbed all the way up to the highest tower and had a fish and some apples and rotten flesh and a guy with full iron and stone sword was following me when he got to me i fish slapped him off

Also i remember back in the days of alpha or was it beta?You could get diamond armor in chests and tame wolfs and had mobs spawn >:D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As sad at it seems, the only thing that happened when I started playing was the implementation of bounty :c

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As sad at it seems, the only thing that happened when I started playing was the implementation of bounty :c
I started way back in beta when people like Mindahl were boss and everyone was scared of Mindahl and 3Crowns and Egrodo and nate252 and noahsailer

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Not running to the chests and crouching on my podium for 5 mins..
Diiaammooonnndd arrrmmoouuurr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci