• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Back! + New [anti-cheat] Suggestion (Important)

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
As you can see, the title talks about a anti-cheat, which I will talk about in a bit. (Skip this paragraph if you want to see the new idea) Anyways, I want to start off that yes, however, I am back. I felt like coming back because honestly, you shouldn't really "permanately quit." I guess you could say that I took a break, but really I wasn't enjoying it at the time. I started playing some games, and I realize for some reason, the teams have gone down. Something that has increased, however, is the hackers. I thought at first when McGamer added the new NoCheat+ in early June, I thought it would be a pretty good NoCheat+, unfortunately hackers have outsmarted the system ;c ------

I figured adding a [anti-cheat], such as Badlion has (no advertisement intended) and Kohi (no advertisement intended) has could really be great and ban more hackers. I couldn't really think of a "negative" effect to the server adding a [anti-cheat]. As long as the developers code it properly, it really could bring a whole new level to the server. On top of that, adding this can ensure that the leaderboards players aren't cheating for a top spot. If the dev. can code as many clients and hacks as Badlion & Kohi, it really would, like I said, have a huge effect on the community. I could go on for hours on this, but I'm going to stop now. Remember, this is my opinion and a lot of other players' (wink wink ;D), so please respect it. No hate intended, please.

Have a nice day - Peppi

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
A custom anti-cheat system already exists. It is called XAC (Xime Anti Cheat) and is constantly being worked on by the lovely devs. :)

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
We already have a custom anti-cheat system called "XAC" (Xime Anti Cheat). Any anti-cheat system takes a long time to perfect, and the developers are always tweaking the detection.

anti-cheat is custom system, developed by these server's developers, especially for their server, so it's not as easy as saying 'go get anti-cheat'.

PeppiCola

Survivor
Reaction score
We already have a custom anti-cheat system called "XAC" (Xime Anti Cheat). Any anti-cheat system takes a long time to perfect, and the developers are always tweaking the detection.

anti-cheat is custom system, developed by these server's developers, especially for their server, so it's not as easy as saying 'go get anti-cheat'.
Alright, I understand it takes time to get a new anti-cheat. No offense to any of the staff, but the one the server has right now, in mine and a lot of popular YTer's opinions, it really isn't the best. Honestly, any sort of triggerbot can bypass an entity on top of the chest, no doubt. Yes, it probably took a while to make it, but I think getting a couple of Badlion dev. to help code some clients wouldn't do any harm. I've heard some Badlion staff talking, and they said it doesn't take too ridiculously long to install a simple [anti-cheat].

---Just trying to help the server out a bit, that's all.
~Peppi

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Btw anti-cheat is private. Goodluck hacking badlion to steal it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sigh...

Okay. Two things. anticheat and AntiSkid are custom coded and secret, only managed by the makers themselves. We do, in fact, have our own AntiCheat called Xime-AntiCheat or (XAC). Believe it or not, creating a highly functioning anticheat actually takes this thing called effort, which our developers are putting in on top of all the other things they have to do.

Our anticheat may not be the best, but it sure works and we also have a force of 100 moderators actively seeking out hackers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci