• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Backyard MCSG

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Prepare for the awesome!

Download Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?cij1g0707stqh84

This is an update to what I've been doing! And it's a doozie, though you can barely tell because the hardest part was underground. I've created all of the tunnels from spawn to the topside. 8 in total, spanning the 400x 400 yard. I've also touched up a bit of the yard and here are some pics to show what I've made as well.

Here is a small lego town. Don't let the pic deceive you, it's pretty neat! You can get inside the lego box and you can also play with that remote control car there! Try it out! Oh and you can also see a steamy poo pile, courtesy of the dog. Speaking of the dog, go see what hilarious thing I've done to him. You'll either crap your pants laughing or just be sickened!

This is the table set with the umbrella. Just saying.
Also, doodleydoo31 has a shout out sign for the suggestion.

The sandbox is coming together. The left side pile of dirt that looks out of place is actually the mole hole leading to it.

Um a log. You can get in and out of it.

This is where you get an idea that there is a story behind this map. There are 7 signs of the days spent out of the minecraft world by this explorer; find them all!

And as far as chests go, there are 11? 13? Not a lot, and don't take this as a complete map. I'd say I'm looking at 50-60% done here. Keep checking back for more!

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks so amazing good job
Have you done all this by yourself?
it is a really good map and btw my name does not have an e in it
what is a shout out sign?

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks so amazing good job
Have you done all this by yourself?
it is a really good map and btw my name does not have an e in it
Appreciate the feedback! Just remember it hasn't been detailed yet, and it's not close to done!
100% original and solo which is why it's taking me so long lol, and don't worry about the sign! I like giving credit to ideas and assistance where it's due! :)

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
what happens if i get credit does that mean if the map gets to go on MCSG i get VIP too?

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
what happens if i get credit does that mean if the map gets to go on MCSG i get VIP too?
Naaah I wouldn't even get VIP if I got a map in. You need to be reaaal famous, like team Veriede (?) or have to be a very good advertiser of these servers, like bajancanadian with 150,000 subscribers. His buddy jerome with 70000+ doesn't even have vip, so you can tell it's not something they just hand out.

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought you get VIP for making a map though
I know this is wierd but can I help you finish the map?

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
You there Pvaatn
Sorry had to nap before work haha midnight shift! As far as this map goes I'd say no only because so much is done in mcedit. But if you still want to for the next map I do, I'll keep you in mind!
Next map will be a costal village!

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome ill follow you on MCSG
I'm not very good at building
Wait, can I be your apprentice?
Was that wierd?
Also we should team on MCSG sometime you seem like a really nice guy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics