• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Backyard MCSG

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
You bet it does
Btw thanks Pvaatn for sending me that vid I never knew that Jerome had a channel

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Awesome ill follow you on MCSG
I'm not very good at building
Wait, can I be your apprentice?
Was that wierd?
Also we should team on MCSG sometime you seem like a really nice guy
Very flattering! But Building is all about having the tools. I use MCEdit a lot, and singleplayer commands is key, gives you all sorts of commands to use.
Can you be my apprentice? That is weird hahaha but I'll show you what I do when we work on that village map in the future. And teaming on MCSG is not my thing hahah I don't have skype, nor do I plan to get it. I just prefer the cloak and dagger approach; lots of sneaking and really paying attention to what's around me.

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Very flattering! But Building is all about having the tools. I use MCEdit a lot, and singleplayer commands is key, gives you all sorts of commands to use.
Can you be my apprentice? That is weird hahaha but I'll show you what I do when we work on that village map in the future. And teaming on MCSG is not my thing hahah I don't have skype, nor do I plan to get it. I just prefer the cloak and dagger approach; lots of sneaking and really paying attention to what's around me.
how about trucing

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't skype too
Also I subscribed to your youtube channel
Am I annoying if you say yes I will stop keeping messaging you

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't skype too
Also I subscribed to your youtube channel
Am I annoying if you say yes I will stop keeping messaging you
Lol just use the edit button instead of quadruple posting! Or send messages using the messenger here, and thanks for the sub :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci