• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Baconators

LockedLow

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: LockedLow
Wins/Total Games: 176-2100 (parca)- slabut ..multe le-al lasat unor prieteni
PvP Strenghts: Sabie/Fns
PvP Weakness: Arc
Donor: Nu am , as vrea sa imi iau iron
Other clans you've be in: DigitalPruff (acum s-a inchis, cu clanul ala i-am batut pe carpeDiem xD)
Why do you want to apply in this clan ?: Pt ca mi-a zis qTawaTp de el si nu am mai avut de mult un clan :0....sper sa intru

iDimiMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: LockedLow
Wins/Total Games: 176-2100 (parca)- slabut ..multe le-al lasat unor prieteni
PvP Strenghts: Sabie/Fns
PvP Weakness: Arc
Donor: Nu am , as vrea sa imi iau iron
Other clans you've be in: DigitalPruff (acum s-a inchis, cu clanul ala i-am batut pe carpeDiem xD)
Why do you want to apply in this clan ?: Pt ca mi-a zis qTawaTp de el si nu am mai avut de mult un clan :0....sper sa intru
Accepted,but tommorow you will be tested

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
You lost to #Retro 5-0 as you evidence was a hacker but he didnt kill you if you dont put up your 5-0 lose we will get staff involved.

iDimiMC

Tribute
Reaction score
You lost to #Retro 5-0 as you evidence was a hacker but he didnt kill you if you dont put up your 5-0 lose we will get staff involved.
hey you saw the evidence with the hacker,we said rematch,and you didn't want to rematch,we don't put as a lose because you want this for no reason,call the staff if you want

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
hey you saw the evidence with the hacker,we said rematch,and you didn't want to rematch,we don't put as a lose because you want this for no reason,call the staff if you want
Yeah you gave me evidence of some randy dieing in the game to a hacker not you read the rules and dont be a scrub clan.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: LoveForBacon99
Wins/Total Games: 42/869 (I'm much better than that ratio says, test me to see)
PvP Strenghts: Sword. Fishing Rod, Flint & Steel
PvP Weakness: I wouldn't call it a weakness, but my bow skills don't match the weapons above.
Donor: Yes, Iron. I'll keep refreshing it every month, don't worry :).
Other clans you've be in: None. (My ratio is not good for any clan)
Why do you want to apply in this clan ?: My name suits it perfectly. Also, being able to speak my main language in a clan is a huge benefit for me and I think I'll quite an asset to your clan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci