• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad Login?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Seems as though everything should be back to normal. Not quite sure why this was happening, but from what I can tell, Mojang sessions should be fine. Is your issue resolved on your end?

Reaction score
If you are using Magic Launcher , it may not be updated, the most updated version is 1.2.2
"Bad login" is when you have opened 2 minecraft at the same time on one computer and log in to ONE account , or when an other computer is arleady using that account.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
If you are using Magic Launcher , it may not be updated, the most updated version is 1.2.2
"Bad login" is when you have opened 2 minecraft at the same time on one computer and log in to ONE account , or when an other computer is arleady using that account.
I thought it automatically prompted you when Magic Launcher has a new update.

TheManWithFire

Diamond
Reaction score
Happens to me to also sometimes .. for me it fix after a couple hours / days

Hope you can start play again

Reaction score
I have this problem too, but MCSG works for me. Everything gives me Bad Login. I never updated MagicLauncher either, so that may be the problem.

EDIT: It fixed itself :D I was worried I accidentally clicked "Remember password" somewhere else and another person was using my account :eek:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Play on 1.7 and it works, i had the same problem.

Golden Warrior

Spectator
Reaction score
You are all correct, only 1.7.2 works for the time being. The minecrafthelp IRC has this message "Non-1.7 clients are currently getting Failed: Bad Login error when trying to log into multiplayer servers. 1.7 clients are not affected. There is no ETA for a fix. Please wait patiently as Mojang fixes the issue."

This will hopefully only be max. a day to fix...

Reaction score
Cubes , sorry for tagging you , but my friend has a problem. As I told him there are "Bad login" errors in 1.6.4 and 1.6.4 , he tried making a profile in the minecraft launcher but it didn't show him the "Release 1.7.2" , can you help me?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Cubes , sorry for tagging you , but my friend has a problem. As I told him there are "Bad login" errors in 1.6.4 and 1.6.4 , he tried making a profile in the minecraft launcher but it didn't show him the "Release 1.7.2" , can you help me?
Go to the Mojang website and re-download the launcher. This should hopefully give them the 1.7.2 version. If you click "Use latest version" when selecting a version to use, it should hopefully say that 1.7.2 is the latest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci