• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bad W/L Ratio, How Do I Improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So basically I'm wanting to know how to get better.

I regard myself as a fairly good PvPer, I do take out people with better gear than me and I do take out teams, but I don't seem to be improving. I think my W/L ratio is about 1/10. I look at some players stats and I see; win, player, win, win, win, played, win. I wish I could be like that. I usually don't die till later on in the game, when I'm completely out-geared or have to take on a team. If I'm playing Survival Games I want to improve with each game I play, but that doesn't seem to be happening much lately. Would having a good chest route on every single map help me out a lot?

I'd appreciate some help/tips that anyone can give me! I'd be willing to add people on Skype or do this via PM if you don't want your tips/tricks to be completely exposed ;)

Thanks,
Gunnishone :)

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Win more, lose less. Just go over-competitive and only play maps where you got a very good route and high chances of winning. (Or, as I like to call it, pull of an Elgoldo)

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh god, please no troll comments guys!

C'mon, can't you give me any specific tips? Your win ratio is very good. Do you rely on PvP Skill or chest routes?
If you played your account a while ago, and you sucked (like me) you could make a new account. If not, practice makes perfect!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Win more, lose less. Just go over-competitive and only play maps where you got a very good route and high chances of winning. (Or, as I like to call it, pull of an Elgoldo)
Maybe that's a good idea. At the moment I play any map that is voted, even the ones that I have no idea about.

Thanks for the tip :)

Weary

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, too many trolls xD add me on Skype bro, I'll give yah some tips ;) -WearyCraft

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1/10 is not a bad win to loss ratio, you are above average (1/24). There is no "miracle way" to improve, but you must practices and play a lot and progressively become better in your own time. There are techniques and such which many players can share to broaden your knowledge to assess and tackle situations but all-in-all it's all training your gut.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe that's a good idea. At the moment I play any map that is voted, even the ones that I have no idea about.

Thanks for the tip :)
But then you will never learn any new maps.

1/10 is not a bad win to loss ratio, you are above average (1/24). There is no "miracle way" to improve, but you must practices and play a lot and progressively become better in your own time. There are techniques and such which many players can share to broaden your knowledge to assess and tackle situations but all-in-all it's all training your gut.
I am above average? :eek: I don't even play competitively, I just play. I'm making a new account just to see how good I can make my w/l.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, too many trolls xD add me on Skype bro, I'll give yah some tips ;) -WearyCraft
Added :)

Thanks for the words of wisdom :)

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh god, please no troll comments guys!

C'mon, can't you give me any specific tips? Your win ratio is very good. Do you rely on PvP Skill or chest routes?
I always take every chest on my route, if I have to fight someone while looting chests I'll go back as soon as I've killed them. Believe it or not, I'm terrible with the sword; all you really need to do is master the secondary weapons (but don't make my mistake and lose all sword PvP skill) as they mean people can't get near you.

I'd give you tips ingame and stuff but I'm banned

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I always take every chest on my route, if I have to fight someone while looting chests I'll go back as soon as I've killed them. Believe it or not, I'm terrible with the sword; all you really need to do is master the secondary weapons (but don't make my mistake and lose all sword PvP skill) as they mean people can't get near you.

I'd give you tips ingame and stuff but I'm banned
Okay thanks for the tips. Swords are my strong suit, I think I need to improve with the secondary weapons. Why are you banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci