• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bai Everybody! <3

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been thinking for a while now, and I think it's time I took a LONG break from MCSG. I've had so much fun times, making friends *cough cough LiningHawk cough cough Maxiscool cough cough*, gaining wins, meeting the MCSG staff, it was fun, I admit. But MCSG is falling apart. I would stay and help, but I cannot because I have other stuff to do and plus, I am too young. After the huge argument about baccas and benjas, when BajanCanadian got banned, I was relieved, but then the servers started to lag, everybody started to team, and everything just got very annoying. I do not regret playing on these servers, because I had such a fun time on these servers and making so many AMAZING friends, but I do know, MCSG is going downhill, and so is its community. I will still be on the MCSG TeamSpeak once in a while, just to visit, but I won't be on the servers.

Hopefully, when I come back to MCSG sooner or later, the community and its servers will be a whole lot better. I have stopped making videos from MCSG, and I honestly have no idea what I should record next.

By the time I come back, I will probably come back because I am ready to help the MCSG community by becoming a Moderator, and hopefully, I am much more mature because right now, I have no chance of getting the job as a Moderator :p.

I know nobody will care that I am leaving, but I thought this needed an announcement.

I am going to have a giveaway soon for my farewell, of 3 months of Iron donor. If anybody is interested, keep looking here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaBoltLegend

My last game of MCSG will be The Hell Games III. If anybody is interested, the video of The Hell Games III will be here. The Hell Games III is being held today (April 6, 2013). Wish me luck!

As I am listening to LiningHawk's annoying computer making noise over Skype as I write this, I bid all my friends, the staff members, and the MCSG community, farewell. ;)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
;(
Sad to see you go.
I hope that soon all the issues we are currently having can be resolved, and you can come back.

As much as it sucks to lose a community member, I respect your decision, and bid you farewell.
Goodluck with any future endeavors.
<3

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
;(
Sad to see you go.
I hope that soon all the issues we are currently having can be resolved, and you can come back.

As much as it sucks to lose a community member, I respect your decision, and bid you farewell.
Goodluck with any future endeavors.
<3
<3
Always first ;)
<3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Kbaithxglhfwubu
Anyone want me to translate?

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I know nobody will care that I am leaving, but I thought this needed an announcement.
If you knew no one would care that you are leaving, why did you assume it needed an announcement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci