• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bai Gravey4rd <4

ILY Gravey4rd

• ILY

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • ILY [x2]

Votes: 61 95.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sad to see you go @Gravey4rd ;_; We will all miss you. Have the best of luck in the future and don't let the depression ruin your life.
Hope to see you come back soon <3

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
You really need to loosen up. Chill out, you're a mod. Act like one.

Every Australian, Canadian and Asian MCSG player? :p

Our highest servers are your lowest servers. xD
Glad someone else notices that Echo acted very poorly -.-.

Lol its true that they don't play on high servers, but its also true that they don't have as many great players on EU AS and CA as EU and US do. I know there are some great players out there that aren't EU or US, but most of the great players play on EU or US. I can play on all servers cept AU :p, So I know how it is. I feel like almost all good players, no matter what servers they play on, pad their stats in some way. Even myself, I play on low EU servers, but I'd be lying if I said a lot of my playing was in the afternoon in the US, which is night time in EU, so not too many of the good EU players are up. Not that I choose for that to happen, but its just when I have the most time.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad someone else notices that Echo acted very poorly -.-.

Lol its true that they don't play on high servers, but its also true that they don't have as many great players on EU AS and CA as EU and US do. I know there are some great players out there that aren't EU or US, but most of the great players play on EU or US. I can play on all servers cept AU :p, So I know how it is. I feel like almost all good players, no matter what servers they play on, pad their stats in some way. Even myself, I play on low EU servers, but I'd be lying if I said a lot of my playing was in the afternoon in the US, which is night time in EU, so not too many of the good EU players are up. Not that I choose for that to happen, but its just when I have the most time.
I feel Australians are the most underestimated. :p

Either that or we suck. xD

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
So sad to see you go Gravey :( Best wishes for the future and hope to see you back soon :)

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IF he comes back he can get #1 again in a few hours anyway :p
But in all seriousness Gravey4rd was one of mcsg's best, so many wins, he makes mcsg look so easy...One of the best ratios on here. GGravey4rd ;(

Last edited:

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
@echo_555 how can u been so rude to say he isn't good and he only play sat night when all the noobs play, you're mod dude. Everyone is asking how you're still a mod, i guess only cuz Dave likes you. Plz act like a mod has to do. Well, GL Grave in the future man! Sad to see u go ;(

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well, flabbypenguin will be no.1 soon, a mean 1600 wins in 3 months? in another 3 months he'll have like 3200 wins

and a mean, Gravey wasnt actually a good player. a mean the reason i never even got to fight him is because if there was anyone good in a game, He'd just leave

echo_555 :hey gravey
gravey4rd has left the server
1v1'd Elgoldo, One of mcsgs greatest players and they drew. Don't tell me Elgoldo isn't good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci