• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian has poisoned the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman77

Spectator
Reaction score
How has he "poisoned" the community? Is attracted thousands of players poisoning? Also the thing in the 100th HG was for the fans. He did it because it was funny and his fans liked it. And seriously, what's with the KILL ALL BACCAS BECAUSE WE'RE DOUCHEBAGS? You're worse than the KKK.

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
haha lol, i just came back after a few month rest from MCSG, all i see in the chat and around me is people using better sprint mod and saying, "In Benja we trust in Bacca we must''. So annoying.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
How has he "poisoned" the community?
Its the fan base that came with him that are annoying on the servers. They spam "In Bajan we trust bla bla bla" and some of them use hacks.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
1st rule of bacca hunting: know your enemy. I am not a bacca look at my skin look at my posts on bacca hunters thread... I have proof of killing like 4 or 5 baccas on there
You need rules o.o
What i do is play the game idc about the baccas, if they spam chat i will just report.
Play the game dont worry about the baccas, IGNORE them, even if they do hack easy solution get a mod or record and report it.
If you say bajan sucks and baccas will fist you just don't say anything about him
WHY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS OMFG.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
wow you are a discrace you've been kill by bajan 10 times. . . :|
Allot of you people might think bajancanadian is bad at pvp i looked at 2 of his video it was hilarious, but if you look closely he kills most of the BEST mcsg players

I can kill him easily but most people are cocky and say " bajan is such a noob i can kill him EASILY" and the one day you play with him and you die when you had good stuf or (gear) guys just dont make a big deal out of this just play mcsg that is why it is created not to go "baccahunting" why? What is the point of it? You want to win games right just play.

EDIT:#Doublepost

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
He plays because he enjoys doing so and everything he does is for his fans or because its funny, people take this way too seirsouly, loosen up and have some fun. Most people seem to be dislike them because their jealous.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Allot of you people might think bajancanadian is bad at pvp i looked at 2 of his video it was hilarious, but if you look closely he kills most of the BEST mcsg players

I can kill him easily but most people are cocky and say " bajan is such a noob i can kill him EASILY" and the one day you play with him and you die when you had good stuf or (gear) guys just dont make a big deal out of this just play mcsg that is why it is created not to go "baccahunting" why? What is the point of it? You want to win games right just play.

EDIT:#Doublepost
Maybe you think hes good maybe has beaten the best players but you have to tale into consideration he plays nearly 20 games before he can get a suiteable recording, and dont pull tje "people go after him from spawn" card because ive spectated games with him in them and that happens a lot less than you think

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe you think hes good maybe has beaten the best players but you have to tale into consideration he plays nearly 20 games before he can get a suiteable recording, and dont pull tje "people go after him from spawn" card because ive spectated games with him in them and that happens a lot less than you think
Doesn't everyone take atleast 10 games to get a suiteable recording ?

Dont make a big deal out of this i hated him but thenn thought what he did for the community some of the players on MCSG changed to hives
Because of his videos players are motivated to play on mcsg.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Doesn't everyone take atleast 10 games to get a suiteable recording ?

Dont make a big deal out of this i hated him but thenn thought what he did for the community some of the players on MCSG changed to hives
Because of his videos players are motivated to play on mcsg.
Im saying that "good" players can win nearly any game with skill. What you are saying us that he needs all the right conditions to win like a 1/15 chance.

Reaction score
How has he "poisoned" the community? Is attracted thousands of players poisoning? Also the thing in the 100th HG was for the fans. He did it because it was funny and his fans liked it. And seriously, what's with the KILL ALL BACCAS BECAUSE WE'RE DOUCHEBAGS? You're worse than the KKK.
Did you seriously just compare us to the KKK. How dare you. I'm open to any and all opinions, but you do not go and start comparing people to the KKK for targeting someone in a video game. A good portion of his fanbase is very immature, not all, but some. Many of them hack and use better sprint, not to mention the catchphrase spam. They tend to get overly agressive if anyone says anything about bajan.
While I can deal with the baccas, the true poison is what they do to others in the community. Their spam and hacks influences other non-bajan following new players. I've said it before, in another thread, but I'll say it again here.
Thanks, it means alot, I plan on it.

On topic, another problem is that I feel like new players are
A.Being influenced by bad seeds.
B. Are being turned away by bad seeds.

Several minutes ago, I was in a lobby with a first time player. He mentioned it being his first time playing, and was immediatly bombarded by people telling him what to vote or to skip, and not helping him. He asked several times how to join a game, but was answered by people saying "HeHE N00B Doesn't evEN know How SG works.". I helped him out, explained the games and gave him some tips, to the praise of several other newer players, who told me that no-one would help them when they first joined.
Point is, to have a better community we need to bring up the new players well. Help them, be a good sport and follow the rules, and unless they're an intentional troll, they'll follow along. Back when I really got into survival servers, I didn't base playing on the server by quality of build or quality of plugins, I based it on quality of player. The reason I've stuck with MCSG for so long is because of everyone on the forums. You're all great, and I hope you realize that. Out of the 200 or so that really visit the forums daily, your the heart of the community.
Remember, people will decide how to act on the server based on how others act. So if you all get out there and help a new player, or act kindly, you'll truly be affecting the future of the community. The community is not based on the how many bad players there are, it's based on how many care and how many are nice. So improve our community by setting a new player on the good path (not the bad path, the circle one (looper reference! (lol))) and improve our community further!
On a similar note, more recently, people have begun to leave. Many old, good, players, players I was friends with. They're tired of the bacca hackers and spammers. You may be newer here, but a year a go the noob community was so good. Bajan may be getting us new players, but I don't want new players if it means my friends are being replaced by spamming hacking baccas!
I didn't dislike bajan himself, until I saw his 100th video. You can say all you want "Oh! He did it for his fans!" But no. He abused his popularity. He knows he's popular and his ego has gotten to him and he feels that he's above the rules.
I feel bajan oughta have another talking to about his aditude, and if he continues down the path of supporting the better sprint mod and continues to be an egotistical maniac, he needs to be banned.I've also seen people voice opinions of "Oh I he leaves the community will be killed." No. The baccas will leave in a rage, they will spam and scream and hack and Ddos, but then will come the calm after the storm. Extra servers can close, seeing as there will be a decrease in donors, but there will be a decrease in players aswell. The community will reform over time, and new players will join the good community because of the decreased bacca influence. Players will never be turned away from us becasue of baccas again.
/endrant

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Whoaaaaaaaaa. We got a racist.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Looks like this has turned into a flame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci