• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BajanCanadian SEEN

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I never said he doesn't help and if he isn't stuck up we should be very thankful to him. I agree with both of you but I'm just sayin.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
He doesn't own anything, this isn't the stockmarket. He only donated, which only gives him the abilty to kick someone on a full server.
Also he barely deserves any gratitude IF he is like in Stjins spider example, but I don't know if that applies to him.
True, I was talking about some of the youtubers, not every one of them ><'

In Bajans defense he... does own a part of server in a way. He is a diamond donator, without him and people like him he the server would die. Also I am sure him playing on these servers bring a lot of players to us. So.. show a bit of gratitude if anything.
Yes you have a good point there, he donated and I am thankful for that.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Erm, I myself find that hard to believe, too...I've been in a server with SeaNanners while talking to him on a Ventrilo server, (voice program similar to TS. This was on a Minecraft server I used to play on.) a server with Vareide, (one of Chad's streams, never actually bumped into him or Chad, though.) and a server with SkyDoesMinecraft, (MCTF2, had no idea he even played it, just was on one day and saw his fans freaking out in chat...there is a chance that an admin had a nickname or something strange like that, but it seemed unlikely.) but that's about the extent of even seeing them, let alone killing them in a game. lol. (Well, I did beat SeaNanners in spleef...) And now this has turned into a brag fest for me. D:
I especially find it hard to believe since I don't think CaptainSparklez has ever really played much Survival Games, especially not on these servers, nor do I think he's ever done TIMV (don't quote me on that, I don't keep up with his channel, I mainly watch AntVenom if I watch anybody at all.)
Actualy i was surprised when i saw captain sparkez because i was in the server while they were filming the sg4 macinima event in skitscapes server and some of them decided to stay. The only one iv seen/killed in TIMV was veride when the servers first came out

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
All I am saying is he donated, which is used to pay for the server you play on. He deserves a thanks if anything.
well... He donated gold. Some guy gifted him diamond for god knows why xD

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Nate has a point. TBF, I've watched one or two of his videos and he doesn't seem stuck up at all. Just because he's a famous YouTube does not mean he should instantly be given resentment. Admittedly , some of the YouTuber's are stuck up, and that's just the way they are, but you don't see hundreds of #KillMartyn2012 or #WehateJordonMaron. But as Nate said, he's helping the community more than most. Him buying Diamond donor probably pays for about a month or two of a server. Therefore the next server you're playing on, may be "sponsored" by him, give him a break yeh?
He's probably one of the most boring YouTubers imo, but I was just glad I met a "celeberity" in a MCSG server.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Whateva..
None of you guys have ever met me on a server. One day, you might though.

Kingfucupcakes

Spectator
Reaction score
Erm, I myself find that hard to believe, too...I've been in a server with SeaNanners while talking to him on a Ventrilo server, (voice program similar to TS. This was on a Minecraft server I used to play on.) a server with Vareide, (one of Chad's streams, never actually bumped into him or Chad, though.) and a server with SkyDoesMinecraft, (MCTF2, had no idea he even played it, just was on one day and saw his fans freaking out in chat...there is a chance that an admin had a nickname or something strange like that, but it seemed unlikely.) but that's about the extent of even seeing them, let alone killing them in a game. lol. (Well, I did beat SeaNanners in spleef...) And now this has turned into a brag fest for me. D:
I especially find it hard to believe since I don't think CaptainSparklez has ever really played much Survival Games, especially not on these servers, nor do I think he's ever done TIMV (don't quote me on that, I don't keep up with his channel, I mainly watch AntVenom if I watch anybody at all.)
Captain Sparkelz? I find that hard to believe. I'd like to be in a team with skydoesmiecraft in something, or at least beat him in spleef.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have seen: AntVenom, captainsparklez, Vareide, kuledud3, gassymexican, sips (got really really lucky), and inthelittlewood (even spoke to him)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci